“Experience at Goro's”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed 10 July 2015

Excellent food and service, the manager came to introduce himself and that added a touch of class and care.

There are newer reviews for Goro's Sushi

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Love the food, menu options, service and atmosphere. One of my favorite sushi spots in San Antonio. Friday/Saturday nights can be pretty crowded so best to go early.

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Been to Goros on countless occasions never had an issue that raised any flags. However, this visit was terrible. The waiter couldn't understand me nor could we him. When we received our drinks I had a Roach floating in it. We spoke to the manager all he was going to do was get me another drink. Needless to say we did not eat and left. Where there is one there are thousands more. Beware!

Reviewed 27 December 2014

Have heard about Goro's from others so we stopped in to check it out. The atmosphere was ok. I was disappointed with the drink selection and the soup that came with our sushi wasn't very good. The UT roll was one of my first choices but when it arrived with way to much cream cheese I had to drown it with soy sauce. The nigiri salmon and tuna were very good. Salmon was very tasty and the tuna was perfect.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We love this place! The o-roll, UT roll are my favorites. If you go with one of the $12+ rolls you will not be disappointed! They are huge! The sauces are very delicious also.

Been to Goro's Sushi? Share your experiences!