“enjoy”

Ranked #4 of 128 Quick Bites in San Antonio
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

really good bakery located at The Pearl. Nice selection of baked goods to suit almost any taste. very friendly staff. a nice place to stop in for a bit to eat or a snack and sit and have a nice conversation

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We had 5 or 6 different desserts from here and they were all amazing. Would definitely visit here again.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Award winning pastry chefs combine to create Bakery Lorraine. I can't give you a review on everything - even though I wanted to try everything - but the macaroons are "to die for."

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We went for breakfast and I ordered the 2 eggs + bacon + toast with jam and all I can say it was delicious.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We visited the Pearl district prior to our return flight home. Wow! I wish we had gone down there earlier. We had breakfast at Bakery Lorraine. There's a reason why this place is busy because the food is delicious. For $10, I had a wonderful bacon, egg and cheese on a croissant. It was served with roasted potatoes. The cinnamon roll reminded me of a croissant. Yummy! We were able to eat outside and people watch. Good quality food at a reasonable price!