“Food was good like usual”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #432 of 5,053 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Their deep dish pizza is the best around. They did change it a little bit from the last time I was there, but it was still good. One thing though was that they did something to the floors and they were so slippery I almost fell multiple times trying to get to the table. I think maybe they waxed the floors and didn't remove any of the wax. It took a few days for the slippery stuff to be off the bottoms of my shoes from that place. Otherwise, their food was good. I had a deep dish pizza I split with my kids and one of their teas. It was good and worth the calories. My brother who was with us had the gluten free pizza which he also enjoyed.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Very good food, as well as drinks. Ate here with the family on a Saturday night, and had a very nice time. It's reminded me of a combination of the Yard House, and Cheesesteak Factory. They have a very extensive menu, as well as drink selection. Food was very good, even if a little expensive.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Went here for a casual dinner with neighborhood friends. Service was great and timely. Food was fresh and tasty. We enjoyed the restaurant and will go back.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Our server Christopher did an outstanding job explaining the menu given the broad number of offerings. He was very attentive and the food was good. There is an extensive beer selection. The mango IPA was average since it did not really taste like an IPA. They also have soda made at the location with root beer being their specialty. The root beer was very good not too syrupy and a true root beer taste. The cream soda also was very good, made with cane sugar. The baby back ribs were above average with a medium suace in spicyness.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Much better than my previous visit, which led to a three-year gap between visits. The gluten free pizza had almost no ingredients. This time, we ate from the menu, which was very interesting, the food was good. The service was a bit overbearing, but well meaning. This place is always busy. Our friends come here very frequently and love it. We probably won’t wait three years for our next visit.