“Late Fathers day brunch w/our son and his family”
Review of Jim's Restaurants

Jim's Restaurants
Ranked #358 of 5,053 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed 25 June 2018

we both were busy for Fathers Day so we just now got to celebrate it w/ our son his wife and our grandson. it was busy for a Sunday as usual but we did not have to wait that long to get seated for 5. Great friendly and efficient waitress got us taken care of and keep our glasses full and us as well. Most chose breakfast but some had lunch but all the food is good as usual. This place is our fav Jim's of all the locations. We bring my dad and mom here almost every other week.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Good food at a good price. Chopped steak was a little overdone but I did not say how I wanted it so...
They have a seniors menu at reduced prices. My wife had Chicken Parmesan both were good value and filling.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

If you need a late night breakfast or salad, then you have to stop here! Steak and eggs/9.99/yes! Large salad that is one of the best offerings under 10.00 dollars! Great service and allwsys open! If the Men in Blue eat there, it must be good!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The place is just your old style diner with allot if choices good food good friendly staff and big portions. I noticed they have some regulars that keep coming back and why not the price is right.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Jim’s is not fancy, but the food is good and the price is right! I had the char broiled chicken and my husband had the chopped steak and both were very good. Carlos was a great server and if we go back while visiting San Antonio, we will ask for one of his tables.