“Perfect for our family!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Wood Counter top, Stainless sink,  stone and bamboo backsplash
Full size Refrigerator
HDTV,  Blue ray disc player
Decorative Door from Local Artist
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
MWoof
“Perfect for our family!”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

My husband, daughter and I stayed here for four nights while visiting our son who is at Fort Sam Houston and found it perfect for our needs. It was very clean, had a full kitchen, washer and dryer, and is nicely appointed. It is in a neighborhood that is in between the base and downtown so it was convenient to everything we wanted. The neighborhood itself is a little rundown, but this property is not!

Thank you!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Texas
Reviewed 9 September 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
AL
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
HNelson61...
Tomball, Texas
“A Charming and family friendly place to stay in San Antonio!”
Reviewed 20 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I travelled with my spouse and 4 children ages 12, 8, 4 and 1. We loved having a kitchen to be able to cook several of our meals while there to save money on our vacation. Casitas De Color are very close to downtown and minutes away from everything we wanted to do while we were there. Esther and Barry are amazing, and hospitality is truly their gift! We loved the coziness of our Casita, our movies at night on the dvd player, and they also had a washer and dryer so we went home with clean clothes!! I highly recommend! Oh, and my daughter even got a haircut by Esther while we were there and it was fantastic!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: So many things! Loved the kitchen, and the beautiful gardens and landscaping.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
DFW
Reviewed 6 May 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing