“I would stay here again!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Alamo
Sea World
Six Flags
La Cantera Mall
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Kelliegir...
Huber Heights, Ohio
“I would stay here again!”
Reviewed 6 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

This home was just as pictured. Close to the highway which is convenient. Gated community. Very clean home with plenty of bedding and towels. Lots of room to spread out and relax. I was here visiting my daughter who is in tech school at Lackland AFB and it was perfect for us to visit and relax. Only downfall is the driveway is very steep and dangerous. There was not really street parking by time we returned at night. Even with that said, I would stay here again with my family if I ever get to return to Texas.

Liked best: Location and cleanliness
Liked least: Driveway was dangerous for my elderly mother
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Large groups
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location”
Reviewed 28 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Excellent location! Very clean and spacious...the only bad thing was the parking since there were a lot of cars and was too narrow and uncomfortable , besides that everything was great! We were comfortable and happy during our stay in this townhome :) thank you!

blissfull...
Richardson, Texas
“Roomy”
Reviewed 16 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

The condo was as advertised. The owner was very responsive. The location was very convenient and easy to get to. The rooms were very big. The second bedroom actually had two double beds and lots of room to get around them. the downstairs had plenty of room for an airmattress. We had 6 people and lots of room.
Watch out for that steep driveway. Lots of cars parked on the street so I used the driveway and put my parking brake on.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
jose100fi...
Portland, Or
“Great little place with everything you need”
Reviewed 12 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Had a four day stay in SA and rented this condo. It was well appointed, clean, and roomy for the price. We had a great stay as it was centrally located and was easy to access the highways. Only drawbacks was the heating system during the recent cold snap. Once I learned to kick it out of it's program and turn it up, it was fine. The owner and manager were friendly and accessible. I would recommend it.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
kirsten_h...
Pearland, Texas
“We loved it!”
Reviewed 16 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

My friend and I stayed at this townhouse. We loved it! It all the things we needed. The one complaint I have was that the drive way was extremely steep. I ended up scraping the underneath of my car. The location was great there lots of neat things close and plenty of gas stations and store near by.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the kitchen, it had everything we needed!
Liked least: How steep the drive way was.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 13-17
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing