“Birthday Celebration”

Ranked #541 of 5,053 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: USD 3 - USD 11
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Excellent taste, fantastic service and fair prices. I took my wife for her first time to celebrate her birthday, she is very picky, but we have been back here three times after that. She loves it!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Excellent. Senora Paula always welcomes you with her beautiful smile and pronto offers you drinks and takes your orders. Fast service and excellent food and pretty vast choice.
Cozy environment Great value.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Their fish soups are not only delicious but make you feel so good. Highly recommend if you have a cold. If you are well, this soup will keep you healthy.

1  Thank PickySa
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I love the food... the environment...the music ...it's low key type of place but wow the food is amazing .. we ordered almost everything to just try it all ...beautiful presentation and the taste ...

1  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

We've eaten here several times and liked the food enough to overlook the poor service. We had hoped to support the new owners. But, after ordering and sitting for 30-40 minutes while tables around us were being served, the same server came back and asked "did I take your order." We walked out and won't be back. Too bad. The food looked pretty good.

Mariscos-del, Manager at Mariscos Del Puerto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Dear Sir/Madam

We are deeply sorry and concerned that your last time eating at our place was not
What you expected. I didn't work that night but surely I ask my wife
And staff about any customer not been satisfied with the service or food provided that day. The waitress and my wife explained what happened with you guys. There is never a good excuse for anybody leaving the restaurant displeased. She told me the waitress got confused because she thought that she should hold the order will you went out to bring some beers to drink. At the same time a couple of big tables came in that grabbed and distract her attention. My wife said that she apologized and offer you a free ceviche for the inconvenience. Again, there is no excuse. Pleas give us another chance when you feel a craving for seafood. Thanks for taking the
Time to eat at our restaurant and for posting the review. Hope to see you soon!! Rafa