“Great dancing, great people and now?????”

Thirsty Horse Saloon
Reviewed 31 July 2018

I have been coming to this bar for quite a while. I truly love it. Great staff, great patrons and now....OMG...You have to go and try this guys BBQ I believe only on Friday and Saturday nights. I have had 3 of his items and....no lie...Best BBQ I have ever had in my life. The brisket is phenomenal. He also sells these things called Frankenstein tacos that will blow you away. Perfect after having a couple of adult beverages.

1  Thank patrioticdefender

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Staying at the el Tropicana hotel and decided to take a taxi to this place it took 30 minutes by taxi all I can say is what a place we are a British family and we're welcomed with drinks the locals bought us drinks and had the best night ever best night out we've had on our trip

1  Thank alisongrove1
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Such great vibes, everyone is really welcoming. If you are a single guy or girl it is easy to find a dance partner. A good mix of both classic and modern country songs. The dance floor is smaller than what i'm used to (ie cowboys dancehall), but still adequate. Let's just say there isn't enough space to do crazy dips or two step acrobatics. According to my bf, the drinks are dirt cheap :)

1  Thank Teli H
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Went on a Tuesday night which was very quiet but despite the lack of patrons, the live band was great! Felix Truvere was excellent and certainly an up and coming star!
Lots of room to dance and since we were there for $2 Tuesdays, could beat it!

1  Thank Saint