“Great place for nostolgic and to relive your childhood times as well”
Review of Kiddie Park

Kiddie Park
Ranked #71 of 285 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Kiddie Park is the perfect place for children and adults to enjoy a nostalgic day of old-fashioned fun at one of San Antonio's most treasured landmarks! Established in 1925 and renovated in 2009, Kiddie Park is America's oldest children's amusement park! Kiddie Park has preserved its 1920's style by maintaining all of the original rides, while updating the park with modern facilities. Guests can enjoy the parks' old-fashioned ferris wheel and famous hand-carved Herschell Spillman carousel, as well as other classic kids' rides that have made Kiddie Park an iconic San Antonio attraction for over 90 years! We also host birthday parties, private parties, and company events!
Reviewed 4 October 2017

They have wonderful old school amusements and carnival rides and games, the prices are very affordable and reasonable, my younger kids loved it, and it brought back great memories from when I enjoyed these types of rides and games from my youth as well.

All reviews
"childhood"
"concessions"
"stroller"

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This isn't a place I've visited, but all of the locals I know tell wonderful stories of childhood hours spent here. Makes me wish I had grandkids to visit.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Perfect for my 3 year old. Great venue. Great rides. Great price. Parking is challenging. But on weekdays it was fine.

1  Thank luvtotravel2006
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

First the good things. When we went it wasn't busy at all, the rides are all cool old school rides, and there's lots of shade. Now for the reason I didn't give them a 5. It really is for smaller children big kids and adults don't have much of anything to do but watch the kids play, and very pricey. If you come it's better to get a wristband, but for three kids it cost us the same price as Morgan's wonderland