“Delicious! ”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 30
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Sushi Express is serving authentic Korean & Japanese Foods. Our staffs are enjoying their works in their positions from Kitchen chef, Sushi chef, to waitstaffs. We believe that enjoying their works is the best way to satisfy their customers. We are waiting for you!!
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped by to try it & got a princess roll! It was absolutely delicious! I'm new to sushi but this was freaking amazing! Very fresh, fast service! Definitely recommend!

There are newer reviews for Sushi Express

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I come here regularly to get my Korean food fix. The sushi is also very good. Service is good and the owner is friendly.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I love this place, come here a couple times a month when I'm craving Korean food. I like the beef Bulgogi and Bibimbap. Good service and they are quick, always hot and fresh! They also serve Sushi but I stick to the Korean dishes.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Great service, awsome food and nice clean Resturant. There are a few Korean Resturants in San Antonio however none as good as this one. We will return soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Had korean food here ... It was fun food was good but kinda left hungry Food for the money just thought value was not there