“Best Korean food in Stoneaok ”
Review of Sushi Express

Sushi Express
Ranked #233 of 4,737 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: USD 8 - USD 30
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Sushi Express is serving authentic Korean & Japanese Foods. Our staffs are enjoying their works in their positions from Kitchen chef, Sushi chef, to waitstaffs. We believe that enjoying their works is the best way to satisfy their customers. We are waiting for you!!
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I love this place, come here a couple times a month when I'm craving Korean food. I like the beef Bulgogi and Bibimbap. Good service and they are quick, always hot and fresh! They also serve Sushi but I stick to the Korean dishes.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Great service, awsome food and nice clean Resturant. There are a few Korean Resturants in San Antonio however none as good as this one. We will return soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Had korean food here ... It was fun food was good but kinda left hungry Food for the money just thought value was not there

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I tried this place, after a friend's recommendation. So happy we did! The Shrimp Tempura and Fried Stuffed Jalapeños were excellent starters. Our favorite Sushi Roll was the Princess Roll. You MUST try the Princess Roll!!!!

The staff was very attentive and very nice. They understand service.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent quality of food and friendly efficient service. Very good sushi and hearty lunch plates. The prices are very readonable. Visit this place!