“Great Food”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 30
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Sushi Express is serving authentic Korean & Japanese Foods. Our staffs are enjoying their works in their positions from Kitchen chef, Sushi chef, to waitstaffs. We believe that enjoying their works is the best way to satisfy their customers. We are waiting for you!!
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Sushi Express has great Asian food. Their sushi rolls are great and they have a huge selection. The service is excellent and the staff is very friendly. You won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Sushi Express

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Server was fantastic. Attentive, positive, helpful with the menu items. Tried three rolls: Rainbow (variety), tempura (crunchy), Tejas (chile sauce)... all good flavors.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Sushi Express is a very good Asian restaurant. The sushi is really fresh and delicious. The service was very good. We were very pleased with our experience.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

The sushi here is mediocre. It used to be better when they first opened a couple years ago. But definitely the BEST Korean spot in the area. All of the soups are amazing!

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Had seen this restaurant several times and it seemed unassuming. Decided to try it for lunch. The first thing you notice when going inside is how much bigger the restaurant is in the inside. The restaurant is nice, clean, and we liked the overall look. The waitress came by and took our drinks. When I opened the menu, I was surprised that they also offer Korean cuisine. And had bibimbap in a stone bowl. This was my choice dish when stationed in Korea and excellent for vegetarians. The lunch menu had a wide assortment of dishes. I was leaning on bibimbap, but the waitress -freindly and cheerful- convinced me otherwise. When I asked her about several dishes, she was extremely knowledgeable. This is a plus since wait staff should be prepared to detail what is in a dish when a customer asks. I don't get a warm and fuzzy when I ask a waiter or waitress questions on the menu and they respond with "I've never tried that dish." Based on her recommendations I decided on the chirashi bowl. This dish is an assortment of sashimi cuts served over a rice bowl. My wife ordered a tempura dish with an assortment of different sushi rolls. We were served miso soup which was excellent and just the right temperature. The main dishes arrived quickly and they did not disappoint. The sashimi cuts were generous and the largest cuts I have seen when compared to numerous other sushi restaurants I have visited. the wasabi was great, and I found myself nearly in tears, but that is the way I like it. The ginger portion was generous and the dish included avocado slices, which seemed unique, but the flavor and consistency blended perfectly. Our waitress was never overbearing, and my glass of sweet tea with lemon was never empty. When I required a refill she politely took the glass and refilled it. Most importantly she added a new slice of lime, which wait staff ALWAYS forget. I tried some of the tempura and sushi rolls on the other dish, and they were equally delicious. Overall we had a great experience and will be returning soon.