“Agave for me”

Grand Agave Mexican Cuisine & Club
Ranked #3,138 of 5,107 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Nice, classy, clean, real tortillas with the food and the music is really good, DJ Adrian is a good looking young men, he seams to like what he's doing and he does it right, he gets this place jamming fast with his wide selection of music; the previous DJ was good but my wife and I think that Adrian is better.

Adrian keep up the good work.

Reviewed 24 January 2015

Not a nice place to go..owner pick and chooses who he wants to enter his club, and that night everyone was dressed great not even jeans and we came from nyc to have a good time and that's what we got..other couples we turned down as well..he said it was a private party and it was not..

1  Thank topting
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I paid over $200.00 bucks for a crappy bottle service for my birthday only to find out my friends couldn't come in because the owner didn't want them to come in. Worst costumer service. had to throw away my money in this trash place. Thanks to heliodoro Torrez "the owner" even his name is NACO!!!

5  Thank carlos b
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I've been attending this club since it opened for a few years now and I have seen the owner throw out so many people . He discriminates on the way you look it doesn't matter it you have been spending money at his place keeping him on buisness he will simply not let you in or kick you out . I went out to my car the last time I was there and I was not allowed back in , not even to close my tab, was I drunk ? No he just did not let me back in because he felt like it and he always wants to make some drama at his club. I hope this place goes down so they can use that big building for something really nice people can enjoy .

1  Thank Olive0987
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Extremely rude staff. Food was bland and not worth the price. I would NEVER attend this facility again nor would I suggest it.