We had a weekend stay at this hotel, and the property itself is excellent! VERY GREAT BANG FOR YOUR BUCK and the pool and hot tubs are first rate. The amenities at this property are better than many resorts we have vacationed at. The shuttle experience to Sea World was excellent, allowing us plenty of time to get to the theme park before they opened, (make sure you sign up the day before) and they were waiting for us when the park closed with ice cold bottles of water. Little things like that go a long way at a property in the states.
This property needs MAJOR improvement on how they treat their platinum Marriott rewards members, (we were paying for one night, staying on voucher the second). The first night we had a late check in, (which I called ahead to let them know of) and the gentleman working the front barely acknowledged our presence when we arrived, (around 11:30 pm). I asked if we got upgraded and he said we got a room with a balcony, (pretty sure they all have balconies). Our room had a balcony view of the street, and smelled of mildew when we walked in. It was so late that we didn't bother with complaining. The next morning I called the front desk and they immediately moved us to a larger room with a balcony overlooking the pool. I feel like the manager was apologetic and helpful in rectifying the problem. However, on Sunday I went to the front again and informed them I needed a late check out, and I got the third degree from the lady at the front. Once again I had to speak to a manager who let the person at the front know to give us whatever we needed. Had that been the end of it, I wouldn't have bothered bringing it up, but around noon we were in the room getting ready to go, with the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on the door, and the cleaning coordinator, (I guess was her title, she was NOT cleaning the rooms, but seemed to be overseeing housekeeping) knocked and asked when we were going to be checking out. I informed her we had a late check out and she asked for what time. I told her to check with the front. She was not polite and I felt like we were definitely being rushed out of the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for both business and leisure travelers, the Courtyard Marriott SeaWorld/Westover Hills features a variety of unique amenities combined with an exceptional location. Situated only two miles from the SeaWorld/Aquatica Adventure Park, we are proud to be a Shamu Approved Hotel©. We are also proud to be close to the many Westover Hills corporate campuses. This resort hotel boasts an upscale atmosphere and a convenient shuttle service to nearby locations, including SeaWorld, Wells Fargo, Nationwide, and the shops & restaurants of Alamo Ranch. Our Courtyard offers exceptional business class accommodations with a well-lit work desk, ergonomic chair, and complimentary Internet access. Relax in our unique indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, where you can swim right up to our Waves Pool Bar for refreshment, while still keeping cool in the pool! Whatever your needs are, you are sure to enjoy your getaway at the Courtyard Marriott SeaWorld/Westover Hills, the premier hotel on the Highway 151 corridor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Marriott, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorldR/Westover Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard San Antonio Seaworld/Westover Hills Hotel San Antonio
- Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorldR/Westover Hills Texas