“Try the soft shell crab appetizer!”

Sushi Zushi - Stone Oak
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi Zushi - Stone Oak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #217 of 5,107 Restaurants in San Antonio
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Far North Central
Cross street: 1604 & Stone Oak
Reviewed 20 July 2018

I've eaten at Sushi Zushi several times and have always left there feeling satisfied. I always start with the fried soft shell crab appetizer, which is seriously some of the best soft shell crab I've had. it must be Pacific crab - definitely not Gulf coast blue crab! it's lightly-breaded, comes sliced and it served with an awesome vinegar & soy dipping sauce with scallions!

The Chirashi sushi is my usual meal and is always good. If you're a sake fan, they also have a very nice selection of sakes (both domestic and Japanese). I've tried the demon slayer and loved it!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

My do workers and I eat here at least once a week and the food is consistently good. The prices seem high for the sushi roles but we keep going back so it can’t be that bad.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

I live in Houston but travel a lot. This is the best sushi I've had in several states including California, Florida, the Carolina's and other parts of our great nation. Sushi Zushi is an interesting mix of latin and Asian.
I love the Christina roll. Like no other roll anywhere. The cosima is also fantastic. Had the red dragon today. Did not disappoint. Try the gyoza too.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

My wife, Daughter and I have tried several sushi restaurants here in San Antonio but really like eating here the best. Be sure to ask for Tommy he looks like Vince Vaughn and will take good care of you.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Had the Austin roll and the Nigiri rolls of tuna, salmon, and yellowtail. Everything was correct and exactly how I expected. I also ordered the raw beef as an appetizer which was also fantastic.