... I've ever stayed at. As a frequent business traveler and a Hyatt Gold Passport Diamond status member I've been to many hotels as well as many Hyatts. This one, hands down, was the worst I've ever stayed at. The sales staff was discourteous and argumentative. The management was not present and non responsive to my requests for contact. Overall, an incredibly negative experience with the hotel management and therefore the hotel.
The only positive I can share is the good service given by the gallery hosts. Otherwise, my experience was so poor it has tarnished my view of all Hyatt's in general. If ever return to San Antonio I would stay at any other hotel than this one. One rotten apple...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking fee $15.00 per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Amerisuites San Antonio
- Amerisuites Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk Texas