All reviews grab n go full size refrigerator quiet area convenient location free internet comfortable bed front desk staff maintenance kitchenette drawers sa riverwalk
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Though I admit that my needs in lodgings are modest, I would still recommend this hotel to people with more demanding "needs" for lodgings. It was all I asked for, and the staff were quite friendly, as well. I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Kevin, it was our pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America and thank you for recommending our hotel to the future guests. It's great to read you enjoyed your stay and our facilities and that our service were to your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Room was nice and my belongings were secured, staff was also very nice. Everything worked perfectly and staff even supplied me with cooking pans dishes and silverware free of charge, however there was a roach problem, but my overall experience was satisfying.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Deb, thank you for the review of Extended Stay America. We are glad to know you liked your well-appointed room and that you were impressed by the service provided by our entire staff. We will certainly share your compliments with all of them. However, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant encounter in your suite. Although we have regular pest control service at our hotel, we have contacted them again for an immediate visit to address the issue quickly. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Perfect for my purpose and a great value. I had to make a 6am flight the morning after I checked in. The room was very clean, no noise and comfortable bed. Mayra was extremely warm and welcoming. Thanks Mayra!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Thanks for making Extended Stay America a part of your travel plans. We are glad to know you had a good time here and were satisfied with all that we offer. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

I LOVE this place!!! Clean! CLEAN!! SAFE!! AWESOME STAFF!!! BEST PLACE! Matt, Brianna, Gladys are awesome! Clean room smells great! Front desk staff extremely friendly. Will be staying again.... Recently sold my house and my new place wasn't ready stayed here for 3 weeks

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

It was a pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to read you were treated exceptionally well by our staff and that you loved the comfort of your well-maintained room. Everyone including Matt, Brianna, and Gladys from our team have appreciated you for highlighting their efforts. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Initially booked reservation for 3 months while house being renovated. The time extended due to delays in work progress with my home. The property was updated recently and is even nicer. Being close to all amenities such as grocery, pharmacy, banks, restaurants, bus line if needed, church, just everything is convenient and accessible.Managers and housekeeping, especially Graziella, need no improvement. There are never any bugs such as roaches, fleas etc., just super clean and insect free. Due to recent upgrade all bedding is new, drapes, linens furniture, kitchen and bathrooms also. Room rates are incredible! I recommend the property and will continue to do so. The grounds are lovely with trees and green grass plus a communal park/picnic area. Just a super experience and my standards are very high.

Room Tip: Building 1, north side is extremely quiet, in my opinion
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thanks for the awesome feedback. We are thrilled to know our location was perfect for your trip and that you were impressed with all our offerings. It was a pleasure hosting you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to serving you again soon.