“Good location near Riverwalk”

Courtyard San Antonio Riverwalk
Ranked #61 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 14 January 2016

The hotel was in close proximity to the restaurants and downtown and was located on the Riverwalk. The hotel is what you expect for the Marriott line although the carpet in our hallway was dirty and needed to be vacuumed. All in all, worth the price.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beth R
draolv, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Courtyard San Antonio Riverwalk. Only through honest guest feedback, from guests such as you, are we able to improve on the service experience we deliver to our guests on a daily basis. I can assure you that I will be sharing your feedback with the Housekeeping team to ensure our processes are properly addressing the overall cleanliness of the hotel. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to San Antonio in the near future.

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I loved the room. Everything is great and I love the deck wherein you can see the beautiful view of the river.

Good thing is that we brought toothbrush at that time because the hotel don't have one.

We will be definitely be staying in this hotel again.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
draolv, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Courtyard San Antonio Riverwalk. I am happy to see we met, maybe exceeded, your expectations and we look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

Today was a very hectic day for my boyfriend that has been traveling all day long. (Delay after delay) I wanted to make sure he had something special waiting on him when he got to the room. So I called up the hotel and spoke to Josie. She understood my demands and never once made me feel like a crazy girlfriend checking in on her boyfriend because I had tons of questions about the hotel that he was staying at (only because I wanted to know my options on what surprises I could do) So, she told me she would take care of the details and when he arrived to the room there was chocolate covered strawberries waiting on him. Which was exactly what he needed after traveling for several hours. Even though the note was missing to tied it together. I appreciate her going out of her way to not only put a smile on my face but his as well. Her actions didn't go unnoticed. Her customer service skills are superb. I am very appreciative for what she did because she didnt have to go out of her way but she did. Take care and may God bless her! Thank you!

(Picture caption) The lighting doesn't do it any justice.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to recognize the efforts that Josie put forward to assist you in making your boyfriend's arrival as special as possible. I look forward to having the opportunity to acknowledge Josie's actions in front of her peers so that we can use this story as a great example for the rest of our associates to follow.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

I Recently stay for three night at this awesome property with my family to celebrate my dads 52nd birthday and to visit my brother and soon to be sister in law. We came all the way from sarasota florida to enjoy a fun filled weekend. When we arrived in the afternoon thursday I was greeted by Alex at the Front desk who was very professional and accomidationing. I messed up my res forgetting to book a second room and Alex went above and beyond by giving us great downtown view rooms connectting on a high floor, turning my mistake into a positve experience which im very grateful for. the river walk was the best part of the stay so many great resturants and bar wish we had more time to experience more of it. Also i would like to recognize Ashley at the front desk who graciously gave us an extended check out and even helped store our luggage till we had to leave for our flight at 3. All in all one of best family trip ever!!
A++++

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
draolv, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Courtyard San Antonio Riverwalk. I look forward to having the opportunity to share your feedback with Alex and Ashley at our next associate gathering. We are honored that you allowed us the opportunity to be your host during your family trip and look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

We were in a room on the 8th floor and it was very quiet. We loved being able to walk out the back door onto the Riverwalk, and just a short stroll to restaurants and fun. The front entrance area is too small which makes valet parking, drop off a little chaotic. Overall good experience. And my Horned Frogs won the Alamo Bowl!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Go Frogs Go!

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be your host during this years Alamo Bowl. Our unique hotel on the Riverwalk is unlike any other hotel in the Marriott system. In fact our hotel is only 55 feet wide, which creates it own set of operational challenges including our small front drive and entry. We are glad you were able to enjoy the convenience of accessing the Riverwalk from our backdoor and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.