All reviews indoor pool front desk san antonio airport breakfast staff first floor shuttle service very nice hotel would stay here again business center air conditioner business trip easy access convenient location beds were comfortable free breakfast hgi atrium
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Rooms were nice and clean there was no Breakfast other than at the resturant and the drinks were way over price more expensive than at the airport. First time at this chain and it will probably be the last, i would prefer to pay more and stay at the Comfort Inn or the Embassy Suites

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Traveliers, older tired Hilton Garden Inn but decent Wi Fi. Like I said, this is an older Hilton Garden Inn, the room was nice enough even though the Keurig coffee maker was absolutely filthy! Oh, the Wi fi is ok.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I slept very well. Comfortable bed, thick towels, clean room. Good breakfast in the morning. Diverse items to eat. If fresh fruit is available, I am happy. Coffee was good. Staff was pleasant. Inside rooms and quiet.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I always enjoy Hilton Garden Inns and this was no exeception. Close to my business location and the airport, I had easy access between locations. The restaurant was good and I ate most of my meals there. There were also many restaurants and places to shop nearby. The jet tub worked well but I felt this was unnecessary and the high siding of the tub made it difficult to get in and out. I think these are on the first floor only. Since this is a business location as opposed to pleasure location I thought the tub was uneeded. The exercise room was small but adequate with good equipment. I would recommend this location and I will stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Scott D
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Don't have a review just that it was a very good stay. It's the 2nd stay I have had. They are forcing me to type. Loved the bartender and the Salmon plate. People were really nice. Nice room. Staying there the next time.

Date of stay: January 2018