“Great place”

Hyatt Place San Antonio Northwest
Ranked #69 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 11 March 2012

The staff was wonderful, the rooms were clean and the hotel had a beautiful modern atmosphere. We felt very safe and at home.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Caf0117

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Nice rooms and decent breakfast (lousy coffee) but it has a terrible gym. Love the free apples!
Annoying that the air conditioning had to be either on or off. Hard to regulate the temperature during the night.

Room Tip: Best to be on the side away from the highway as trucks at night make a lot of noise.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank levinfried
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Just returned from a two night business trip and wanted to stay close to where I had meetings. Hotel is just off of I-410 on Hyatt Place Dr -- most maps show the street name as Amerisuites Drive which must have been what the Hyatt once was. There was ample free parking and breakfast starting at 6:30 am. My room was clean and bed was comfortable, no issues at all. The tub/shower was a little dated but still clean. All staff I encountered was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank brianz09
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Stayed hear for business. Room was very large, clean, & set up nicely for business with separate sleeping, sitting, work areas. Was 10 minutes from airport without traffic. 20 minutes from downtown without traffic. However, seemed there was always traffic in the daylight hours. At first, I was concerned with what appeared to be a shady neighborhood just out my hotel window. However, after cutting through neighborhood to avoid traffic, my concerns were alleviated.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank 19,243
Reviewed 31 January 2012

This was my 4th trip to San Antonio in the month and the third Hyatt Brand hotel. I was intrigued when I was booked by it. It was close to work and away from the hustle and bustle of downtown SA. The rooms looked very big in the pictures.

I checked-in late and was given a handicapped room. At the beginning, I didn't mind. I was tired and I was staying there for 4 nights. I saw that the bathroom was configured for handicapped people. The next day I saw the bathroom was not clean and the room's carpet had some stains. The sofa had food crumbs and when I arrived at the room there was a dirty tray in there. I had to go downstairs to the restaurant to pick up the food because they didn't deliver. Some of the service personnel were rude.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business