1,007 results
All reviews the river aveda products tobin center front desk keurig coffee maker water taxi stop minute walk wood floors nice hotel san antonio riverwalk would stay here again street level room was large restaurants and shops the pearl downtown area balcony
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stayed at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk over Labor Day weekend 2017. While all of the staff at this hotel treated us very well, Adriin was so incredibly helpful in not only helping us find a gas station with gas in the middle of the night during a gas shortage due to hurricane Harvey, but also in helping us with accommodations when we decided to stay an additional night.

This hotel is located on a very peaceful part of the river walk. I don't recommend using the river taxi as it was expensive, unpredictable as to when it might arrive and stops running at 9pm. After one try with this, we used Uber for the first time and found it to be much more convenient to our needs.

The inside of the hotel is surprisingly quiet. The hotel is pet friendly, which was really nice, and even with that, we never heard any noise from other rooms around us.

The rooms were spacious, and the bed was comfortable. The only thing I really didn't care for was the shower, but I think that is just personal preference.

There is a bar and restaurant in the hotel, which made breakfast very convenient.

We can't wait to stay here again.

Room Tip: The river walk rooms with the balcony are really nice!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lyssak11
RWIndigo, Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff member. We are glad that you have enjoyed our spacious rooms with comfortable beds and our hotel as a pet friendly. We will be sure to let Adriin know that she made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This hotel sits in a beautiful quite location of the Rivewalk. The rooms are great size, the room had been clean and smelled wonderful upon entry and had been nicely decorated. Home away from home. All of the staff are professional and most importantly friendly. Room service had been amazing with fresh fruit and eggs cooked to perfection! I would recommend that you visit while in San Antonio.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank tlae723
RWIndigo, Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback about our property. We are excited to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. Glad that you enjoyed your breakfast meal through room service with fresh fruit and eggs. I will definitely pass your review to our team members. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future in San Antonio! Thank you once again for choosing Hotel Indigo Riverwalk!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel is decent but the parking situation isn't. My vehicle was broken into on 1st night. Had to wait for police to come make a report. The security I spoke with had confirmed there are many vehicles that have been broken into. The parking lot is directly across the street from hotel so it isn't in the same lot & no cameras or security guards around and you pay $16 day for parking so overall this did ruin my vacation.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank letty858063
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Hello letty858063,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that your vehicles was broken in to. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Decided to.stay further away from all the business of the city. The walk was about 20 minutes so wear comfortable shoes and clothes. Hotel was clean and nice room. Bed was comfortable. Only bad thing was our room was at the street corner and we could hear traffic at night. Not too bad just not used to city sounds live in suburbs. Front desk was nice. Food for dinner not fabulous..didn't try breakfast or lunch. Your Better to go elsewhere to eat.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Luann K

We do want to thank you very much for your review and for staying with us. I appreciate your feedback and that you experienced our guest rooms that are nice, clean and comfortable beds during your stay. I do apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced on the city traffic sounds on the corner hallway of the hotel and the food dinner. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to Hotel Indigo Riverwalk!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Nice room with hardwood floors and good size bathroom.We heard loud noise the first night with someone waking us up.Also the 2nd night had to call the front desk for extra towels as they were not replaced.Hotel was busy when we were there and very hot outside 100 degrees with room kept chilly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 784skblut

Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review with us about your hotel stay. First I want to thank you that you enjoyed your room with hardwood floors along with large bathrooms. I also want to apologize regards to the loud noise on the first night and towels not being replaced. I will personally supervise and note this information to our management staff. We hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to San Antonio.