We stayed at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk over Labor Day weekend 2017. While all of the staff at this hotel treated us very well, Adriin was so incredibly helpful in not only helping us find a gas station with gas in the middle of the night during a gas shortage due to hurricane Harvey, but also in helping us with accommodations when we decided to stay an additional night.
This hotel is located on a very peaceful part of the river walk. I don't recommend using the river taxi as it was expensive, unpredictable as to when it might arrive and stops running at 9pm. After one try with this, we used Uber for the first time and found it to be much more convenient to our needs.
The inside of the hotel is surprisingly quiet. The hotel is pet friendly, which was really nice, and even with that, we never heard any noise from other rooms around us.
The rooms were spacious, and the bed was comfortable. The only thing I really didn't care for was the shower, but I think that is just personal preference.
There is a bar and restaurant in the hotel, which made breakfast very convenient.
We can't wait to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome the Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, an intriguing branded boutique hotel delivering peace and renewal to people who are tired of mundane cookie-cutter hotels. Meandering along the threshold of the Riverwalk in the downtown area you will find yourself close by the Museum of Art, Alamo, El Mercado, Southwest School of Arts & Crafts, Rivercenter Mall, Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center, Alamodome, Municipal Auditorium, and Majestic Theater. Local businesses include AT&T, Baptist Hospital, Methodist Healthcare Systems, Fort Sam Houston, Brooke Army Medical Center, Kelly USA, and Lackland AFB. Imagine a 100% smoke free, sophisticated boutique hotel, whose focus is delivering guest peace, serenity and renewal. Experience true Texas hospitality at this jewel just a short stroll to restaurants and bars. Hotel Indigo offers a blend of modern contemporary living with the best in hotel hospitality. Curl up in our over-sized beds with plush bedding, duvets, pillow shams and fluffy pillows. Complimentary WiFi is at your fingertips. Relax and enjoy our Bridges Bar & Bistro for cutting edge cuisine or grab a latte where we proudly brew coffee from a local company. The Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk has been designed as an oasis for travelers who yearn for an escape from the common hotel, but still need the convenience of a fitness center, pool and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites San Antonio
- San Antonio Hawthorn Suites
- Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk Texas