1,007 results
All reviews the river aveda products tobin center front desk keurig coffee maker water taxi stop minute walk wood floors nice hotel san antonio riverwalk would stay here again street level room was large restaurants and shops the pearl downtown area balcony
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This hotel sits in a beautiful quite location of the Rivewalk. The rooms are great size, the room had been clean and smelled wonderful upon entry and had been nicely decorated. Home away from home. All of the staff are professional and most importantly friendly. Room service had been amazing with fresh fruit and eggs cooked to perfection! I would recommend that you visit while in San Antonio.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank tlae723
RWIndigo, Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback about our property. We are excited to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. Glad that you enjoyed your breakfast meal through room service with fresh fruit and eggs. I will definitely pass your review to our team members. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future in San Antonio! Thank you once again for choosing Hotel Indigo Riverwalk!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel is decent but the parking situation isn't. My vehicle was broken into on 1st night. Had to wait for police to come make a report. The security I spoke with had confirmed there are many vehicles that have been broken into. The parking lot is directly across the street from hotel so it isn't in the same lot & no cameras or security guards around and you pay $16 day for parking so overall this did ruin my vacation.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank letty858063
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Hello letty858063,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that your vehicles was broken in to. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Decided to.stay further away from all the business of the city. The walk was about 20 minutes so wear comfortable shoes and clothes. Hotel was clean and nice room. Bed was comfortable. Only bad thing was our room was at the street corner and we could hear traffic at night. Not too bad just not used to city sounds live in suburbs. Front desk was nice. Food for dinner not fabulous..didn't try breakfast or lunch. Your Better to go elsewhere to eat.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Luann K

We do want to thank you very much for your review and for staying with us. I appreciate your feedback and that you experienced our guest rooms that are nice, clean and comfortable beds during your stay. I do apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced on the city traffic sounds on the corner hallway of the hotel and the food dinner. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to Hotel Indigo Riverwalk!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Nice room with hardwood floors and good size bathroom.We heard loud noise the first night with someone waking us up.Also the 2nd night had to call the front desk for extra towels as they were not replaced.Hotel was busy when we were there and very hot outside 100 degrees with room kept chilly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 784skblut

Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review with us about your hotel stay. First I want to thank you that you enjoyed your room with hardwood floors along with large bathrooms. I also want to apologize regards to the loud noise on the first night and towels not being replaced. I will personally supervise and note this information to our management staff. We hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to San Antonio.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Yes, this hotel is away from the action of the main Riverwalk area but don't let that stop you from staying here. First off, spend the extra money for a room overlooking the river. I couldn't find a river side room anywhere else without paying a small fortune! Finally a reasonable rate at the Hotel Indigo Riverwalk! The balcony was huge with four decent padded chairs and two side tables. Great place to sip your morning coffee.
The room was spacious, clean, and all around comfortable. The front desk staff to the housekeeping staff were very friendly and eager to help when we had questions or specific needs. There is an outdoor pool, bar, restaurant and deli along with a lovely very large patio area overlooking the Riverwalk.
The location for us was great. A quieter area which seemed to attract more mature guests from my own observation. It took us about 20 minutes to walk to the main area of the Riverwalk (not fast walkers so at a clip you would do better!). But to get around that, I highly suggest buying a 3-day riverboat taxi pass. The river taxi stop is literally at the steps of the hotel! The river taxis have GPS so you can track their location by your phone or at the front desk. Do note that they are not always timely and a few times we had to be patient however cruising down the whole Riverwalk or going to our set location was worth it.
If you plan on staying in the Riverwalk/Downtown location you will not need a car. We were able to walk everywhere. The cost of a taxi to go to other places was still cheaper than paying $20 a day for parking in an open lot that is across the street from the hotel.
I highly recommend Hotel Indigo Riverwalk and I'm sure I'll be staying there again.

Room Tip: 2nd floor with balcony overlooking the river
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ilovebears2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. We are very glad that you found our location on the riverwalk. We also wanted to thank you for staying in one of our river view rooms overlooking the riverwalk. With comfortable beds, clean and our spacious rooms. We do appreciate the great comments about our hotel staff. We will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to be your second home when you're in the area. Thank you once again for staying at Hotel Indigo Riverwalk San Antonio.