1,007 results
All reviews the river aveda products tobin center front desk keurig coffee maker water taxi stop minute walk wood floors nice hotel san antonio riverwalk would stay here again street level room was large restaurants and shops the pearl downtown area balcony
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Stayed here the last 2 days of our travels, coming from South Padre Island (Spring Break Review). Checking out Hotels for the Travel Agency we own.
We had a great time at Hotel Indigo Riverwalk. I cant Say enough about the staff! First of all Carmen Housekeeping Director is a Keeper She always was smiling and went out of her way to be so accommodating towards us and our doggie HOSS. Out of all the choices out there we chose this hotel because it was pet friendly, and near river walk. Parking is across the street not far at all. Location exceeded our expectations. Having a dog with us we needed to see all the sights and still be away from all the hustle an bustle, but still have it accessible. The riverwalk directly out side the hotel was quiet and amazing, lined with flowers and old architecture, a great place to take our dog for his many walks! After a long day of travel it was nice to unwind at bar and Café, Lilly at bar is soo nice and gave us lots of pointers on what to visit and where to go on river walk. Patrick another gem very attentive and kept us entertained and well fed & hydrated though out the evening. and Adam Am server also a plus, friendly a great way to start your day!
All in all staff very accommodating and helpful.

I would recommend Hotel Indigo to any of my clients. I would defiantly will return! Stay at Hotel Indigo Riverwalk you will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Book River View Balcony Suite, Do not get a room near ice machine
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
RWIndigo, Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate and welcome all guest feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and everyone took good care of you! We appreciate the thumbs up and look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2016

We had a lovely time at the Hotel Indigo Riverwalk. Walking up to it, it looks like a lovely hacienda! Inside was modern and clean.

The staff was friendly and helpful. We were given free breakfast vouchers - and breakfast was excellent - it was a hot made to order meal - not the usual breakfast set up with cold cereal, pastries and a waffle maker. That was a very nice touch.

The hotel does show some wear and tear - our balcony had water dripping on it, and the wallpaper behind the headboard was peeling.

But the room was clean, nice bath amenities, clean and cold fridge, clean hard surface floors (sometimes I wonder what is in the carpet!), comfortable bed and linens. Nice set up with table, chairs and ottoman. Flat screen TV was good quality.

I was not fond of the rainwater shower head - not enough pressure for me with my long hair - but others might really like it.

The location is away from the hub-ub of the Riverwalk, but an easy water taxi ride (get the 24 hour pass if you plan to spend much time). If you enjoy walking, the main Riverwalk is not too far.

Parking seemed tight, but we always found a spot, and they have onsite security in the parking lot. We only paid $7.50 per day for parking, which is much less than any other hotel on the Riverwalk.

Internet access was hit or miss - sometimes it was great - but I suspect it could use more capacity for peak times.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
RWIndigo, Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate and welcome all guest feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and everyone took good care of you. We are scheduled for a refresh this year, so please come back and see how we have improved!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I arrived with an injury to my shoulder so I wanted things easy. When I asked if this was IHG or Marriott rewards the desk guy said neither but I looked around and pointed out it was IHG so I could get my points. Then I had to park almost 2 blocks away in a secondary lot meaning many trips to the car to get my stuff to the room with one arm. I am not only IHG Rewards but spire elite AND I have IHG rewards credit card so I usually get an upgrade, and I have stayed here many times and it is quaint and convenient.
This time I was put in a first floor room with a view of an alley and fence ( this is supposed to be " on the river walk").. The ice machine was gone so I was sent upstairs to find another ice machine. I actually got the bartender to get me some ice. , My view is an alley and there were flies in the room but I was tired so I just wanted to work in my room and go to sleep but when I turned on my computer I had between zero and one bar ( zero at the desk in the room) so I couldn't even use the internet so when I called downstairs I found out the hotel had plenty of extra rooms. I told the night manager that had just arrived that I wanted a new room.
He quickly found a room with a view with excellent signal, no flies. The new room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, and everything worked as far as bathroom and TV. The desk guy that was there when I arrived at 10 pm was terrible and did not give me anything for being a loyal hG rewards and Spire member but the night manager saved the day with his attentiveness and professionalism. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: River view and not on first floor, it's a bad neighborhood.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
RWIndigo, Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate and value any and all feedback from our guests. I sincerely apologize for the initial issues you experienced during your stay with us, but I am so glad we were able to turn it around! We definitely appreciate all of our guests, but our IHG guests that much more for their continued loyalty. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to do better and choosing to come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 20 March 2016

My friend and I went for an extended weekend and found this hotel on group on. The customer service was excellent. You can text the hotel as a concierge service. Very pet friendly! The room was clean and the lobby even had a fresh smell. Even though the hotel is on the Riverwalk it is not in the heart of the tourist area which makes it quiet and restful.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
RWIndigo, Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with us. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and found great things about the hotel and our texting system helpful. Please consider us for your future trips to beautiful San Antonio!

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Came for spring break for 3 nights. Hotel is at the beginning of the river walk and is hidden. Interior is very nice, front desk very nice. Our room was on the first floor, beds very comfy. View was lackluster, I would request the 2 or 3 floor next time, they get balconies. Nice outdoor area by river walk to sit by. Bistro open 24 hours. Had a weird experience at the bar, no bartender was there for 15 minutes! So we left and got drinks elsewhere. Parking lot is across the street and isn't covered, so paying 15 dollars a night for an uncovered parking lot is a little steep. Short walk to all river walk restaraunts and Alamo. Great for what you pay.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with us. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and found great things about the hotel. I do apologize about the experience you had at the bar. Your comments will be shared with the Bar Manager and properly addressed. Please don't let that deter you from considering us for your future trips to beautiful San Antonio!