“Used too be fun”

Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch
Ranked #39 of 285 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: An African Safari, Texas Style. View and feed species from all over the world in the comfort of your own car.
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Will not be back...cashier was beyond rude! The animals didn’t want food and not as many animals as before. What happened to the animals??? We used to make this a stop...not any more!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,249)
All reviews
in 12 reviews
"fun experience"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

First I think that they should charge per car not by person they are not doing anything special to charge per person. The tour it self was ok I would not recommend visiting during spring break we had to wait 1hr and a half, once the tour got started it was ok some animals were out and came up and personal with us, they gave us feed for the animals but when the staff comes around they throw the good food for them and the animals run to them and leave the visitors just watching. It’s nice to not get out of car while seeing the animals and the petting zoo was food for the little ones. But it’s to pricy for what they offer

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Going to the Wildlife Ranch was certainly the highlight of our trip! We received a discount on our admission because we have a military ID card. It’s pricey! $22/adults, $13.50 for kids 3-11(i think), and under 3 is free. You get two bags of feed for free. You’ll want more so buy it at the admission booth.
You’ll travel through various areas in the park and the animals come directly to your car to eat, straight from your hand. Beware of the ostriches and emus, they will grab your finger skin along with the food!
If you need it to be a quicker trip, there are two different spots you can opt to take a shorter version. Today people were stopping for a long time so it increased the trip time. You can pass stopped cars as long as you aren’t endangering the animals.
Afterwards (or before the safari) there is a walk about area with a petting zoo, a gift shop and a place to eat. Halfway through the trip, there is a place called the Sweet Spot, which is your one chance out on the “safari” to stop for restrooms or a snack.
My kids loved this park and my 2 year old now wants to feed every animal she sees!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My grown son, 38 and my grown daughter, 28 and I all went to the ranch today. We received a discount because my son is a Deputy Sheriff, it still totaled 57.00. I expected way more than we saw. I do not mean any disrespect to this ranch, I am grateful these beautiful animals are being taken care of but not one came close to our car, there were not that many varieties and quite frankly, I feel as if we literally gave away 57 dollars for a hour ride at most. Extremely disappointed and I would not recommend this ranch. I understand that it takes money to run such an operation, but charging per car, not per person perhaps would be the best way to go.