All reviews front desk full kitchen home away from home small kitchen social hour ceiling fan san antonio airport an extended stay pull out sofa indoor pool evening reception awesome stay comfy bed short drive continental breakfast business trip convenient location
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed with family two nights for Final 4 weekend. Paid a premium rate due to high occupancy all over town for this event. Room was nice and spacious. Kitchen area was nice. Short drive to Riverwalk and Alamodome. The room did not get serviced after the first night. Beds were not made and didn’t get clean towels. Had free breakfast the first morning. Not good. Totally flavorless bacon and relatively small selection overall. Decided it was better to go out and pay for breakfast the second day. There is a really good breakfast place called Snooze about a 5 minute drive from the hotel. The room was nice, but the maid service and breakfast were both fails.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Bobbie Jo O, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. . We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Room was filthy. Greeted by note on a dirty desk apologizing for the wet carpet as the floors had been “cleaned.” Floors covered in trash and debris (including food). Similar debris on top of one bed too. Bathroom floor dirty and used washcloths hanging in shower. Had to leave hotel to find another place to stay after being told the only other room available was “cleaned” by the same person. Contacted General Manager by email and no response. Don’t risk it, there are better places to stay. The one I found was even less expensive.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you encountered. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards. We hope you will give us another chance if you visit this area in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Just wanted to comment that agent, Andres Valdez went beyond the general hospitality for myself and my team. Everyday he was very accommodating in helping us, and our final day he provided cooking utensils and an area for my team to have a small BBQ celebration as our contracting project came to a close. Thank you Andres for your unwavering hospitality, smiles and for making our stay away from home a little more comfortable.

Room tip: Hotel room had dishes, frig, microwave. These are items that make it more accomodating.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Bobbie Jo O, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I couldn't find much wrong with this hotel. The only reason it loses a star has to do with wifi, which I'll cover in a moment.

It's super convenient not only to the airport, but also to Loop 410, and by extension, I-35 and US 281... and of course, that means there are tons of dining options within reach, from fast food to steakhouses.

The rooms are standard Homewood Suites — you're getting a comfortable suite with a full-size fridge, a comfy bed and ample working space.

My only (tiny) complaint isn't specific to this location — it seems to be a Hilton thing. The free wifi that you get is slow. It works, but it's not speedy by any means. My cell phone was faster. OF COURSE there is premium (faster) wifi available for $5.

I had no issues with this property at all. Even the free breakfast was hot and offered a number of selections, from omelettes to sausage and danishes.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The hotel was very nice. Our only issue was with housekeeping. We had left for an entire day and when we returned housekeeping never entered our room to empty the trash or anything. The ladies at the front desk were very helpful and nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family