“Outstanding Stay”

Comfort Suites San Antonio North - Stone Oak
Ranked #100 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This was my first stay at Comfort Suites San Antonio North Stone Oak but I am sure I will stay here again. From value to cleanliness to friendly staff this place does it all.
I was pleasantly surprised with the breakfast. It was well organized and well stocked. The dining area was spacious and the staff very friendly.
Shopping and entertainment are close at hand. Certainly walkable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights and it was amazing! The room was huge (king suite) with a very comfortable bed. The bathroom was clean with a big countertop. The breakfast was good (waffles, eggs, bacon/sausage, cereal, oatmeal, etc.). The pool was a bit small but it was enjoyable for our daughter. The employees were very friendly and service was awesome from the moment that I walked in. It is a little far from downtown but that was no biggie for us. I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2017

We stayed here while in town for a family reunion in Spring Branch, TX as this was closest hotel we could find to Spring Branch. The rooms were clean and comfortable for our family of four which included two young boys. Breakfast was good with plenty of choices for everyone. The kids enjoyed the Texas shaped waffles. The microwave and mini fridge were nice to have for snacks and drinks. We used the pool a couple of times which was fine, though the pool towels provided were very small and thin. The gym was small and very warm as I think the AC may have not been working well in there, and could not find the TV remote to use in the gym. Good location with easy reach to airport and downtown just minutes away. Also had easy walking access to several stores by the hotel or to get any grocery items. Parking was free compared to downtown locations that charge for parking. Not many frills but we did not need much since we were with family most of the time and just came back to sleep. Would stay here again when back in San Antonio.

Room Tip: easy access to downtown with a better price
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2017

While trying to make reservations for the annual State VASE art competition in San Antonio in February, I was having a hard time finding a hotel close to the event with 27 rooms, especially during Fiesta in downtown San Antonio. Luckily, I was able to come across the Comfort Suites San Antonio North - Stone Oak, which happened to be within a 5 mile drive of our event. Unlike the trouble I had trying to book a block of rooms with one of their competitors, I had no issues, and was accommodated with all of the special requests we had, without any issues at all.
Since my wife and I arrived a couple of hours earlier, we worked all day at the event setting it up, we were able to acquire all of the room key cards and make sure all of the room assignments were matched up for all of the kids in our district.
In other words, no boys in girls rooms, or vice versa.
Upon arrival, the front desk staff had everything organized for us, and saved us quite a bit of time sorting all of the cards out.
Upon arrival of the 2 buses, we were able to pass out the key cards to the kids and teachers, and enjoy a good nights sleep before heading off the next morning for the State competition.
Needless to say, the whole district fared very well, and came home with lots of medals and awards for all of their efforts.
It was a worthwhile trip, after all!

Room Tip: Hotel was clean and we had no problems with any noise, so I would say a higher floor would help.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2017

As soon as I walked in the hotel I was greeted by the young man behind the desk and I felt like I was home. He made me feel like family He was friendly and helpful.
As soon as we walked in the room we could feel and see the cleanliness.
Also the 2 ladies who were in charge of preparing and serving the breakfast truly maintained the area clean and always stocked. very good breakfast.
my family and I NOW know what hotel we will be staying at when we are in San Antonio.
Enjoyable stay at Comfort Suites- North Stone Oak. we recommend this hotel.
Arturo

Room Tip: Families can not go wrong booking a room at this Hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family