“The welcome by front desk clerk, the cleanliness of the room & the ladies who served t breakfast.”

Comfort Suites San Antonio North - Stone Oak
Ranked #101 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 29 March 2017

As soon as I walked in the hotel I was greeted by the young man behind the desk and I felt like I was home. He made me feel like family He was friendly and helpful.
As soon as we walked in the room we could feel and see the cleanliness.
Also the 2 ladies who were in charge of preparing and serving the breakfast truly maintained the area clean and always stocked. very good breakfast.
my family and I NOW know what hotel we will be staying at when we are in San Antonio.
Enjoyable stay at Comfort Suites- North Stone Oak. we recommend this hotel.
Arturo

Room Tip: Families can not go wrong booking a room at this Hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Beds were comfortable, air con was cold, and fd personnel were friendly. The only downfall, was the breakfast. The morning breakfast for the day we got there only consisted of double pans of plain eggs, double pans of sausage links and double pans of tortillas. There was options of cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, and boiled eggs as well. Breakfast could've been better with a little more creativity. Plus, no salsa, just little packets of Cholula hot sauce. This was the morning of Sunday, March 19th.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We had trouble finding a room in San Antonio the first weekend of Spring Break and settled on this location. It's sort of tucked between and couple shopping centers and a theater so I was a challenge to find but well worth the effort. The Inn was full so the staff had a hard time keeping up with the crowd at breakfast but otherwise it was a standard Comfort Suites experience. Very nice room with a refrigerator and lots of outlets for electronics. I don't know why more hotels don't have the same types of outlets at the desk and bedside (both sides). The price was a hit because of Spring Break but everyplace else was either full or even more expensive. They do not have ice machines on every floor and we lost in the lottery.

Room Tip: Get a high floor away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2017

This is a good motel, with all the facilities you would expect and at a very reasonable price - pleasant rooms; comfortable beds; clean; good service; a good breakfast. It is not the easiest motel to find, but, once there, it is well worth the effort, and is a good base for exploring San Antonio.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank John N
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed 4 nights with my daughter and grand-daughter. When I made my reservation I asked for a crib if it was possible, when we arrived we had the crib in our super spacious room. It was very clean and very big, and the rate was super affordable. It includes breakfast too!!! I will stay on this same hotel on my next visit.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family