“Wonderful food in this small town!”

Brothers Restaurant & Deli
Reserve with OpenTable
Brothers Restaurant & Deli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 228 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Brothers really delivered! We were here for a witch tour and got hungry. The sign out front says Brothers Taverna. The buffalo chicken pizza was great, but the Reuben sandwich was really, really delightful! Nice seating area and right on the main drag. Worth a stop for sure.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We ate breakfast here and it was VERY reasonable! We each ordered an item that included so much food that we took 'take-home' back to the hotel and warmed it up for b-fast the next day! Wonderful service and incredible, local eatery!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The prices and selection at this restaurant were good. The food was of good portion but it seemed no one knew what was going on and it took a long time for someone to come to the table once we were seated. The service continued to be slow and the waiter didn't know anything we asked of him. I think he was new but they should have provided better training as it was frustrating for us to find out anything about the menu. I love french fries and these have some sort of coating on them, I've seen that before at restaurants but I prefer fresh potato taste and not whatever coating was on them. The wrap I had was outstanding as was my husband's chowder. He could hardly eat his panini though it had such copious amounts of sauce and overly thick mozzarella cheese. The beer selection is good but no chilled mugs.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We were a large family group that dropped in on this restaurant and they did and amazing job of cooking a great meal. The entire family was very happy and satisfied and the service was exceptional.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Our hotel didn't have continental, l so we walked over. They have excellent choices, but most importantly, I can't have wigglie bacon or eggs. It has to be cooked hard. I explained it to our waiter, and he managed to articulate it well to the cook, as they got it right. The waiter was grinning as he brought it out, saying "your eggs and bacon, with no icky stuff", which made me love him all the more! Excellent choice and decently priced.

Been to Brothers Restaurant & Deli? Share your experiences!