“Good cafe for quick breakfast”
Review of Red Line Cafe

Red Line Cafe
Ranked #1 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Salem
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Stopped here for morning coffee and baked goods. My 13 year old declared the blueberry muffin to be the 'good kind', which is high praise. My 10 year old approved of the chocolate chip muffin as well.

I had a chocolate croissant, which was good, but a bit cold. The cappuccino was adequate, but not the best. The espresso was a bit bitter, not a smooth as it could have been.

I would stop again, but wouldn't go out of my way to do so,

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Just down the block from the PEM made this an easy choice for a quick lunch. Two pre-made turkey and cheese sandwiches were filling but
nothing special. Pleasant folks taking orders made the experience satisfactory enough that we would return for another quick lunch.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We ate here for lunch in between our tours. They were so friendly. The food was great and they have gluten free options. You're in and out in time to see all the sites.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

The coffee was great, but don't expect to much from the breakfast menu, not very many options. When we finally did decided on something after inquiring about the crepes that we found out they only sell after noon, mine was just o.k. nothing amazing and my daughter's eggs were very over cooked and dry. But if you are just looking for coffee and a muffin this place would be good. Beware it was like 90 degrees in there too, almost the moment we walked in we started sweating.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Great homemade food... Everything made from scratch! A healthy menu owned by a friendly Greek couple

Been to Red Line Cafe? Share your experiences!