“Very Good Food”
Review of Rockafellas

Rockafellas
Reserve with OpenTable
Rockafellas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 232 Restaurants in Salem
Price range: USD 31 - USD 40
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2017

My family and I enjoyed our meal at Rockafellas very much. My son had the ribs and said they were the best he ever had and that they were amazing. I have a food allergy, which proved a bit more of a challenge. But, the chef came out personally to our table and made recommendations for me, which I appreciated very much. So I was able to enjoy my meal, as well. When it came time for dessert, they brought my son's out with a candle in it and sang Happy Birthday to him, even though his birthday was the day before. And, everyone kept coming up to the table to wish him a Happy Birthday which was nice. They had a band playing on the night we were there and they were very good also. All in all, it was a very good experience. The service was excellent. The food was great. The band was awesome. We would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We try all the downtown restaurants as we attempt to support all the local business owners. Every year we give this place a shot and they continue to disappoint.
Best location in town but they just can't get it right.

1  Thank tom c
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We were so glad we chose to stop here for lunch. We sat inside at a window booth. Service was terrific. The soup of the day was sweet corn chowder and I am still dreaming about it. The burger and lobster roll were delicious as well. Really a nice spot.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Best food we had in Salem. After traveling 10 hours it was nice to sit down to a good dinner. No complaints from anyone at our table.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and my two friends were looking for somewhere to stop in quick before we did a walking tour through Salem. I had already saw this spot on TripAdvisor before even coming to Salem so I suggested we check it out. We were not disappointed in the slightest, the customer service we received from our waitress (who was also one of the bartenders but whose name escapes me) was simply the best customer service I've ever received in my life. The food was expensive and not overly priced! Definitely something I would recommend for sure while visiting Salem!

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Rockafellas? Share your experiences!