“A comfortable stay in Salem”
other travellers have booked this property
large eat in kitchen with all the amenities including direct tv, keurig, full size fridge.
rental is on 2nd floor
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
rental is on 2nd floor
4 then 18 stairs to rental
view from bedroom to bathroom
full private bathroom
bedroom with full size bed
desk and bureau
sunny well lit room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
chasclift...
Florence, Colorado
“A comfortable stay in Salem”
Reviewed 26 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

As soon as I flicked on the lights, I knew that this apartment was just what my wife and I needed: affordable, within walking distance (20 min.) to downtown, and comfortable. I regret only that I did not get to explore its neighborhood even more as well. (Not enough time!)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Extraordi...
“Absolutely Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My brother and I stayed at this cozy little apartment for an extended weekend. The location was perfect. We enjoyed a easy walk from downtown Salem to our place every day. The apartment was very clean and stocked with everything needed for cooking. The best part about this apartment is Cathy, Linda and Bob. They are so welcoming and full of knowledge about the area, that they are happy to share. They even stocked the fridge with soda, coffee, water and english muffins for us to enjoy. We will most definitely return to see Cathy, Linda and Rob again. Thank you guys for a wonderful experience!!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing