All reviewslazy rivertucson airportfront deskclean roomsbreakfast and dinnerrecommend this hotelgreat place to stayshuttle servicepima air museumbusiness tripvery nice hoteleasy accesswould definitely stay here againnice poolnice staybed was comfortablefree breakfast
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

After a week of staying in various mediocre hotels within the $100/$150 range, it was great to find this place. Having been recently remodeled, it's very clean and well maintained. People working the front desk, bar and house keeping are all super helpful and friendly. My bed was very comfy and the room was nice and quite throughout the night. The pool are is clean and well maintained and there's plenty around to do. I would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Robb B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Kirk, thank you so much for your great review of your recent experience at The HGI Tucson Airport. We are delighted to know you got to enjoy the newly renovated amenities we have, including our spacious rooms, full-service restaurant and our beautiful pool area. These reviews are a great resource for future travelers. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Upon arrival, we were greeted by Blanca who welcomed us with a smile! Our room was very clean and the ability to adjust the comfort our bed was a nice surprise! For the price, the hospitable staff and clean rooms, I will stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Robb B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Steven, we are so happy that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments about our Team Members. They work very hard to make sure our guests have a great visist. We look forward to your next visit at The Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

In town for a family funeral and chose this hotel for its proximity to the airport. I'm also a Hilton Honors member. The hotel was renovated recently and it shows. Everything looks fresh and modern. Lobby, restaurant, the pool...all of it looked nice. We had dinner at the restaurant. The food was good and our server Seana was really nice and attentive. The rooms were even nice until I went to the bathroom and there was water all over the floor. Turned on the sink and there was a leak. Called the front desk and maintenance came up right away and fixed it.

The beds were HORRIBLE! Hard on the edges, soft and saggy in the middle. They need to be replaced IMMEDIATELY!!! The second night of our stay the toilet backed up. I didn't call the front desk because it was super late and I was tired from driving all day. That problem solved itself in the middle of the night.

Like I said, its a nice place but there are some small adjustments that need to be made. I would definitely stay here again. If I ever planned on being in Tucson again. Which I don't.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Robb B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Ayanna, Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are so sorry for the circumstances of your visit. We sincerely appreciate your kind comments about our Team Members. We always want to hear our guest’s comments and concerns. I apologize that you did not enjoy the Hilton Garden Inn adjustable beds. I hope that you notified the front desk so that we could have our engineering team make sure that the beds are adjusting properly. Our hotel is slated to get new Hilton Garden Inn mattress mid-year. I also want to apologize about the bathroom; our team works very hard to keep every room and bathroom clean; we strive to exceed expectations every day. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations and know I will address your feedback directly with our team. If you do find yourself in Tucson again, we look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future for a better and brighter stay.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Great hotel! Did everything they could to accommodate us and our needs. The meeting room was the perfect size and all our needs were met! Highly recommend for business or pleasure! Food was great, service was good, drinks were awesome! Michelle makes a mean margarita!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Robb B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Pennybeasley, thank you for taking a moment to write such wonderful words about your recent visit with us. We are delighted you were able to enjoy the newly renovated amenities we offer. Our options for meeting spaces cater to many individuals looking for a fresh, bright place to host any type of event. We are delighted to know your event was a success! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This hotel is quite nice, typical of the chain and everything you'd expect it to be. Located a short drive from the airport, I pulled in after a long day of travelling from Australia, and was greeted by friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were nice and large, and I had a view to the air force base, so I could watch some impressive aerobatics! Parking is free, and there's a few food options near by, but they're all driving rather than walking distance. Breakfast was good too, with helpful servers. The hotel is a bit pricey, but a decent spot to pull up for a night.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the air force base are good if you like planes!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Robb B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dr_Engineer_Adelaide, thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review of your experience at The HGI- Tucson Airport. We are delighted to know you enjoyed our recently renovated rooms. The short drive from our hotel to Tucson International Airport makes us a convenient option while visiting Tucson. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.