I ran out of starbucks coffee cups left in the room... maybe you are wondering why this is important. The reason it's important is because I was using them to put over these crazy bugs that coming in the room. They were some huge beetle like thing and by the end of my less than 16 hour stay there were 3 alive and 1 dead beetles. You might also be wondering how many were there when I checked in... there were 2 in the room when I arrived. 1 dead, 1 alive. Now, I know this is the desert and I used to live in Tucson but my final destination for this trip was also in Tucson and it didn't have any bugs so I assume that the Westin could do something to fix this.
Otherwise, the hotel was ok for what I paid. I didn't eat at the hotel. Getting around via the golf carts was annoying but they were quick to get to the room. It needs to be remodeled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin