See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2017

1) Feces smeared across bathroom door and walls! Staff unwilling to attend to this, but eventually did provide bucket and rubber gloves on demand.

2) Broken glass in bedding. Broken Picture frame above. Staff uninterested.

3) Drapes too small for window by 18 inches. Had to hang a sheet.

4) Toilet overflowed. Staff made me sign to borrow a plunger.

Neither staff nor management made any efforts to assist beyond the loan of the bucket & gloves, bed sheet or plunger. No compensation offered.

Choose another place to stay.

As the conditions were both unsafe and unsanitary, I have registered complaints with the relevant authorities.

Beware. Seriously, beware!

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank Jamie M
Reviewed 25 November 2016

i stayed here for a few months off and on did'nt really notice things right off hand but then did the front desk employees eric and lizzy are very professional very nice and courteous but as for management they truly do not belong in the business they were constantly changing prices and adding on prices i was charged on my card several times without my permission the over charged me several times and they also hide in the office for some reason and will not even deal with customers they leave it up to the staff there is constantly sheriff and police on the property always something on a nightly basis with law enforcement women are running in and out of rooms knocking on the door of guest offering themselves for money and the management is fully aware of this

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2016

The staff were not only nice but they gave us clean kitchen package plates, silverwere, pots pans ect. On top of that they showed us without asking where the local stores are, dont belive a bad rating this place has been completly renovated, and dont take my word for it come look yourself this is a very respectable business. I will be returning stayed in room 132.....lindsay front desk was amazing give her a raise.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2016

One dirty pillow, three dirty (disgusting) "clean" towels with blood on all three, mildew smell, toilet plugged. This place is completely awful!!! Don't EVER stay here! Trash and cigarette buts everywhere. Toiletries were subpar.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here because of the price, and the online photos looked ok. I should of been weary when I checked in. Service was not great. I asked where the ice machine was and was told they didn't have one, but would give me an ice tray. The room looked clean, carpet was stained. Room needed updating. The next morning I had bites all over my arms! I went to check out and wanted to show someone, but the lobby was closed at 7:30am. There was a note on door that someone would return later. I called the hotel for 3 hours and no one answered. Finally someone did, I believe his name was Eric, I told him about the bites, he said he would inspect room and call me back within a few days. Well, never got a call back! Terrible service, and apparently have some type of bug problem!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo