USD 126
USD 89
Country Inn
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
USD 80
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 91/night.

USD 170
USD 130
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 183/night.

USD 154
Loews Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 186/night.

USD 131
USD 122
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 142/night.

USD 155
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

USD 110
USD 79
USD 170
USD 161
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 179/night.

USD 159
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 325/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2016

The staff were not only nice but they gave us clean kitchen package plates, silverwere, pots pans ect. On top of that they showed us without asking where the local stores are, dont belive a bad rating this place has been completly renovated, and dont take my word for it come look yourself this is a very respectable business. I will be returning stayed in room 132.....lindsay front desk was amazing give her a raise.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2016

One dirty pillow, three dirty (disgusting) "clean" towels with blood on all three, mildew smell, toilet plugged. This place is completely awful!!! Don't EVER stay here! Trash and cigarette buts everywhere. Toiletries were subpar.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here because of the price, and the online photos looked ok. I should of been weary when I checked in. Service was not great. I asked where the ice machine was and was told they didn't have one, but would give me an ice tray. The room looked clean, carpet was stained. Room needed updating. The next morning I had bites all over my arms! I went to check out and wanted to show someone, but the lobby was closed at 7:30am. There was a note on door that someone would return later. I called the hotel for 3 hours and no one answered. Finally someone did, I believe his name was Eric, I told him about the bites, he said he would inspect room and call me back within a few days. Well, never got a call back! Terrible service, and apparently have some type of bug problem!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I have stayed at this location a handful of times this is my second complaint. I have NEVER stayed here or anywhere without prepaying for my room. The first time I had a issue was after paying with my credit card for a week then paying cash for two extra nights. The day I was leaving some maid pounded VERY loudly yelling the office needed to talk to me. Half awake I walk to the office confused to what the problem was,
There were 3 men telling me I owed 72 dollars and change for the last two nights. The guy who my partner paid the cash too heading the fight. I said it's simple math and was told otherwise and bullied for 45 min as people came in and out I was upset and appalled and angry that I only now less than 30 to evacuate the property for check out.
This time Eric the same guy whom took our cash previous stay. Bullied me and accused me of owing a night and kicked me out like i was a hood rat or bum who did not pay for my room. This place is SHADY AT BEST AND SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT!!! BEWARE!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tammy S
Reviewed 4 August 2016

In the six years between my first visit and this last one, this hotel has turned into a slum. Tweakers are everywhere, they don't sleep- they wander the property stay up all night and are very noisy. As I write this at 203 a.m.I can hear them banging around on the 2nd floor. The laundry facilities are destroyed- there is one working washer with a bearing going out and out of order signs on the dryers.

There are insects in the hotel, the floors and concrete walkways are filthy and stained. There are no amenities. Spend an extra 10 bucks and find a much better place. I don't even feel safe in this place.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Brian M
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at Siegel Select – Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Hi Brian, thank you for your comments about your stay. We will address your noise concerns with the hotel management team. Our guests' safety is important to us, and we will be sure to address those concerns with the management as well. Within the next few months we will be renovating our property. These renovations will include upgrades to our laundry facility, wall treatments, and much more. We hope to see you again when our property is updated.