See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2016

The staff were not only nice but they gave us clean kitchen package plates, silverwere, pots pans ect. On top of that they showed us without asking where the local stores are, dont belive a bad rating this place has been completly renovated, and dont take my word for it come look yourself this is a very respectable business. I will be returning stayed in room 132.....lindsay front desk was amazing give her a raise.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2016

One dirty pillow, three dirty (disgusting) "clean" towels with blood on all three, mildew smell, toilet plugged. This place is completely awful!!! Don't EVER stay here! Trash and cigarette buts everywhere. Toiletries were subpar.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here because of the price, and the online photos looked ok. I should of been weary when I checked in. Service was not great. I asked where the ice machine was and was told they didn't have one, but would give me an ice tray. The room looked clean, carpet was stained. Room needed updating. The next morning I had bites all over my arms! I went to check out and wanted to show someone, but the lobby was closed at 7:30am. There was a note on door that someone would return later. I called the hotel for 3 hours and no one answered. Finally someone did, I believe his name was Eric, I told him about the bites, he said he would inspect room and call me back within a few days. Well, never got a call back! Terrible service, and apparently have some type of bug problem!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I have stayed at this location a handful of times this is my second complaint. I have NEVER stayed here or anywhere without prepaying for my room. The first time I had a issue was after paying with my credit card for a week then paying cash for two extra nights. The day I was leaving some maid pounded VERY loudly yelling the office needed to talk to me. Half awake I walk to the office confused to what the problem was,
There were 3 men telling me I owed 72 dollars and change for the last two nights. The guy who my partner paid the cash too heading the fight. I said it's simple math and was told otherwise and bullied for 45 min as people came in and out I was upset and appalled and angry that I only now less than 30 to evacuate the property for check out.
This time Eric the same guy whom took our cash previous stay. Bullied me and accused me of owing a night and kicked me out like i was a hood rat or bum who did not pay for my room. This place is SHADY AT BEST AND SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT!!! BEWARE!!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tammy S
Reviewed 4 August 2016

In the six years between my first visit and this last one, this hotel has turned into a slum. Tweakers are everywhere, they don't sleep- they wander the property stay up all night and are very noisy. As I write this at 203 a.m.I can hear them banging around on the 2nd floor. The laundry facilities are destroyed- there is one working washer with a bearing going out and out of order signs on the dryers.

There are insects in the hotel, the floors and concrete walkways are filthy and stained. There are no amenities. Spend an extra 10 bucks and find a much better place. I don't even feel safe in this place.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Brian M
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at Siegel Select – Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Hi Brian, thank you for your comments about your stay. We will address your noise concerns with the hotel management team. Our guests' safety is important to us, and we will be sure to address those concerns with the management as well. Within the next few months we will be renovating our property. These renovations will include upgrades to our laundry facility, wall treatments, and much more. We hope to see you again when our property is updated.