All reviewswindmill innfarmers markettrader joe's across the streetliving roomsmall kitchensuite hotelhotel is locatedyogurtrestaurants within walking distancewould definitely stay here againfull kitchenhome away from homefront desk staffsocial hourgreat place to stayshort drivefree breakfast
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel because it had a pool, hot tub and was close to relatives
The pool was cold and the hot tub was not hot. The water in the hot tub was only half full
I told the front desk person and she did not seem to care
I can not say it was a really great place. Maybe stay only if you do not plan to use the pool or hot tub

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Charles B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tucson/St. Philip's Plaza University, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear mplsjerry,

I do apologize for your unhappiness with our pool and spa. We maintain our pool at a constant 84 degrees and the spa at 102 degrees, which agrees with the majority of our guests. Once again, I do apologize for your unhappiness.

Thank you.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting family. Great location, clean rooms, breakfast was decent, and the staff was very friendly. The pool was great, our kids had a great time swimming! Would stay here again when we come back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Charles B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tucson/St. Philip's Plaza University, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear rorozco_6,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor and thank you for the kind comments about our hotel and especially my staff. We all really appreciate it.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

My wife and I stayed at this hotel recently while vacationing in the Tucson area. This was not our first visit and we look forward to staying here again when in the Tucson area.
The location of the hotel is convenient to all of the Tucson area.
The front desk staff is friendly and helpful.
The rooms are excellent with a separate bedroom area that can be closed off from the living area. The kitchen is also helpful when necessary.
The morning and evening dining area is clean and well stocked. The breakfast has hot items plus the usual fare. It would be helpful to relocate the coffee bar somewhere adjacent to the buffet room to ease the congestion in the mornings.
The evening complimentary dinners Monday through Thursday evenings are very nice and much appreciated. After a long day out it is nice to have a dinner option right at the hotel.
We look forward to staying at this hotel whenever in the Tucson area,

Room Tip: Ask for a top room away from the elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank snowtrooperone
Charles B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tucson/St. Philip's Plaza University, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear snowtrooperone,

Thank you taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor and thank you for all of the kind comments about our hotel, our amenities, our location and especially my staff. We all really appreciate it. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Highly recommend this suite hotel as having great value for its price, with a wonderful location adjacent to The Loop and in a small shopping center that has a couple fine restaurants and some unique, high-quality shops. Better than usual fitness center. Sleep quality would be higher except that guest above my room woke me up very early and note that area construction begins at 7am in AZ!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Phyllis G,

I am so glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for the kind comments about our hotel, our location and our amenities. I do apologize you awoken by your upstairs neighbor and for the construction next door to us, which was very unusual and I believe only last for a couple of days.

Thank you again and we do hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I stayed in the Homewood Suites by Hilton Tucson/St. Philip's Plaza University for a business trip. This was booked by my host, and I cannot recommend more for this Hilton property! The staff are very friendly, the complementary breakfast / dinner are really delicious. Also there are restaurants close by, and provide a broad variety of dinning options. Will for sure stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear chienhsiul,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience from your stay with us. Thank you for the nice comments about our hotel, our amenities, our location and especially my staff. We all really appreciate it. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.