Radisson Suites Tucson
USD 155*
USD 150*
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
USD 113*
USD 84*
BestWestern.com
USD 173*
USD 93*
USD 87*
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
USD 560*
Priceline
USD 246*
USD 199*
1,257 results
All reviewsthe sleep number bedliving roomtwo sinksfridge and microwavebreakfast buffethot tublarge poolpool areaan updatehotel restaurantbit datedflat screen tvmountain viewhappy hourspeedwayconventionroomy
Reviewed 13 May 2012

Whenever I travel to Tucson I stay at the Radisson, and I travel to Tucson often. Very clean and comfortable rooms set up for entertaining and good sleeping quarters. Really nice view of part of the city's skyline if yet get a room on the right floor and side f this buildings. I am not fond of the sleep number bed but....Nice staff at the front desk and throughout the establishment. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the top floor for a better view of the city's skyline. Really nice view.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Very nice place- the only complaint was the ice machine on our floor didn't work but otherwise, wonderful! It was a little distant from the University of Arizona (where we were visiting) but we had rented a car so it really wasn't an issue. We would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2012

A friend booked this for the great deal but it ended up being a great hotel! The service was really friendly, the hotel was clean and the pool felt like an oasis. I would recommend this place if you're staying in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I was the Chairman for our Navy Helecopter Combat SAR Squadron Reunion and we had 223 people at the event. The Staff at the Radisson Tucson were the best we have ever encountered. Their dedication to serving their customers is second to none. The grounds and the layout of the hotel are so inviting and conducive to a group of our size and the Hospitality Room (Reddington Room) could not have been better suited for us. Our Room accommodations were awesome - the very best we have ever had at any of our reunions yet, and we have them every two years at different locations all over the country.

The Food was great, both in their Breeze Cafe as well as in the banquet room. They outdid themselves when it came to service and making each and every one of us very comfortable and most happy we selected them to host our 2012 HC-7 Reunion. The staff could not have done anymore to make our stay any better. It was a complete success!!!

Staff - Thank all of you, and especially Jana Doyle for all of her expertise and follow through on all we needed..

George P. Rapoport (Rap)
2012 HC-7 Reunion Chairman

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Radisson April 22-27, 2012. Our suite was very comfortable and was kept clean by the housekeeping staff. The courtyard, with it's lush greenery, and pool area were well kept and made you feel as if you were no longer in the desert Southwest. As great as the facility was, it was the Radisson's people who made the difference. Great, friendly people who let you know that they were there to see to our needs. If I ever get a chance to visit Tucson again, I will choose to stay at the Radisson. The only complaint that I had was that the hotel shuttle would only take you, or pick you up, if it was within a three mile radius.
D & G Patterson