All reviews living room omelette bar embassy suites free breakfast is first floor big room three rooms comfortable beds outdoor pool mini fridge happy hour atrium keurig desk reunion convenience sofa
Reviewed 18 June 2017

The staff was awsome! The hotel needs updating, but is sufficient. The carpet smells a bit but if you deal with that you'll be fine. The breakfast is great! The room was clean, but the air conditioning was too much, we were freezing in the room.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I stayed 4 nights on business and was very pleased with this hotel.
This is a well kept independent property comparable with major chains such as Embassy Suits, etc. The property has a large air conditioned interior atrium where breakfast is served, jazz bands play on some weeknights, and grandmothers meet for bridge during the day. The property seems unusually well connected to the community, which is more than I can say for the typical hotels I stay at on business. I believe the newest and most updated rooms/suites are on the third floor, though coworkers in other rooms reported those suites were also very nice. AC in the rooms was stunningly cold – too cold even for me sometimes, and I like my room COLD. The two-room suites were spacious and comfortable. The service was good and the water pressure was adequate, if not spectacular. The full breakfast was also very good, with plenty of hot and cold items to chose from. The hotel is down the road from major Tucson shopping, though not close enough to walk. I did notice one major issue: The wireless internet was VERY dodgy in the bedroom part of the suite, though VERY strong in the living room. At first I thought it was only me, but other coworkers on the third floor noticed the same issue in their suites. This was an inconvenience for me working in the evenings, but at least the Internet worked in the living room.

Given that I've stayed at many big-name properties across the country, and even have status with one major hotel chain, I was a little surprised to find what I believe to be an independent hotel run so well. Were it not for the Internet issue, I would give this place four stars.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2017

The hotel is clean, rooms are very big and comfortable. The service is good. The location is outside downtown. Internet is free and there is a swimming pool which i recommend giving the fact that Tucson can be hot. The hotel offers breakfast but there is not much variety.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2017

All the rooms are suites which means the adults can stay up past the kids bedtime while the kids actually go to sleep. We enjoyed everything - the atrium, the pool and hot tub, restaurant, full breakfast, full bar. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Will definitely go back when in Tucson.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2017

The room was clean and quiet. It did take a long time to get our room cleaned one day which was frustrating. The breakfast was good, but long lines and not enough places to sit. The furnishings are older, especially the t.v.s. Tried to watch the Final Four and the edges were cut off. I would probably stay at a different place on my next trip to Tucson.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family