All reviewsdouble treetucson airportsleep number bedwarm cookiesa hilton honors membertwo room suiterental carshuttle servicehotel restaurantan older propertynice roombreakfast buffetupon checktusproximityconvention
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Excellent room, extremely comfortable bed and quiet, with a peaceful courtyard and pool area. Included breakfast was better than usual and was very nice. The only issue I had was when I first got in I visited Flanigan's Resturant inside the hotel and ordered food. It tasted good, but was cold.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Want a big sweet and some room to stretch out and not a lot of noise from other rooms (quiet except for national guard jets at the airport) with drinks on site this is good.
Breakfast and cleanliness is better at the Hilton Garden Inn down the street.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

I stayed here for two nights this month. I have stayed at a variety of hotels in the area because I fly out of this airport frequently. I will come here again when I go to Tucson. The breakfast was great and the free cookie and welcome drink was nice.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I recently needed a "suite" type hotel room, as I was traveling with my two grown children and needed to have some seperate space. Double Tree came up as a suggested hotel. First of all, the suite had an outside entrance that opened into a courtyard. That was not something I was aware of and if it had not been for my son staying in the room that faced the courtyard, I wouldn't have felt safe there! The suite was dated, although beds were comfy (except the sleeper sofa, but they never are.) The bathroom was TINY, TINY for 3 people and little things needed repair. Instead of a hanging hook on the back of the bathroom door, there was a hole where one had been!! We did have a fridge and microwave, but the cabinet they were in was made so that it was hard to open up the cupboard where they were. The sofa sleeper looked like something from the Brady Bunch house.....a bit scary. But, we made it suffice. It was nice and close to the airport when my daughter flew in! But, you could also hear planes quite easily. The staff was nice and the area seemed safe and secure. The elevator, which faced the courtyard, must have been 100 degrees plus inside, good thing we only had to go to the 2nd floor!! Grounds and pool were nice.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Hotel is excellent, but restaurant service at dinner is disappointing. Breakfast buffet is good, but expensive if purchased after the room is reserved. Call hotel to include breakfast for a modest increase if internet reservation does not allow you to add before your arrival. Belinda Moreno is a wonderful, knowledgeable hotel staff member. Poor service score is for Finnegan's rude, obnoxious waiter.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family