“Slushies FTW! ”

Add it.
Eegee's
Ranked #573 of 2,213 Restaurants in Tucson
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

You know you got to check out a fast food restaurant when you're on a business trip and your local business colleagues tell you that you must try the slushies while you are in Tucson. We of course took their advice and Uber to the nearest eegees.

Everything about it is a typical American fast food restaurant except for one thing, the slushies. They were so thick you had eaten with a spoon and the flavors were wonderful. There were a few regulars in front of us and they mix flavors so I followed suit and what a great decision that was.

My friends that got the sugar free ones we're not as impressed saying that it was almost too sweet. My full of sugar ones were just right!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We went for lunch and I found the sandwiches to be excellent. It's a sub sandwich restaurant, with a few extras. I enjoyed my meal, but I found the restaurant to be a little off in several ways: The restroom is outside, in the back, and on this hot day it was VERT HOT to get to and from it. The tables weren't cleaned off as often as they should be and the seating wasn't great. Still, they made a very good sandwich at a reasonable price.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Every time we visit Tucson we make an Eegee's stop. The flavor of the month is great. June is Mango Tango one of our favorites. The subs are not bad either. This is a Tucson staple. We love getting the ice in Party Packs for events and gatherings too.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Tried the new veggie hummus wrap. It was packed full of crisp vegetables and tasty hummus. Can't go wrong with the classic grinder.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 15 May 2017

My first trip to this store location, I bought an Eegee's Party pack for my child's class party but it was only half full and I had to make an early trip back up to the store the following day to get the rest so the class would not be short. The second trip, I bought four medium Eegee's but it took the cashier four attempts before I gave up and just took whatever flavor she wanted to give me. The receipt indicated the correct flavors so she did not put it in wrong. Will not visit this location again.

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Eegee's? Share your experiences!