“Excellent food, beautifully remodeled. Wish we had this in my home town!”

Michelangelo Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Michelangelo Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #202 of 2,124 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: USD 20 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West of Oracle Road
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Visiting friends in Oro Valley, and we went to dinner here. Not your run-of-the-mill "Italian" fare. I ordered the risotto with prawns, langostino, and peas with a lemon-saffron cream sauce. It was done to perfection. My husband ordered Nonna Antonetta's pasta al forno, and our friends ordered the linguine Vongole. For dessert, we shared Tiramisu (probably the best ever). The food was excellent, and the portions were large, so we could take some home with us. Oh, how I wish we had this restaurant at home.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I've been to Michelangelo's before, first time since the renovations. I liked the new look. Much more modern. Food was good but not out of this world good. I read several reviews about the noise level but we found it not to be a problem. Service was very good. Prices reasonable. Good evening.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

nicely renovated place was seated right away. had eggplant rotteli and chicken parmagiana. not bad but not the greatest. presentation was good however. we did not try the desserts but they looked greaat.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We visited the renovated Michelangelo’s and liked the feel inside. The bar area is large and social. Dining area is open but very noisy when it is full. Hard to carry a conversation across the table
We did not find any veal dishes which was a disappointment
The beet app and the octopus app were good but not exceptional
The Brussel sprouts were very crisp with a little sweetness. I recommend them
Good pasta but average marinara
We had great service and enjoyed the meal but it wasn’t worth 5stars

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We were taken here by friends and it was an excellent experience. We were seated promptly and our server, John or Scott, was very personable and professional. One of the people in our party had some specific requests regarding the entrees and the server checked with the chef and everything came out wonderfully. We had the chicken mattone, cannelloni, spaghetti pomodoro and the eggplant parm and everything was delicious. Very relaxed atmosphere although it was a little noisy. Very good experience.