“Cajun twist that features crayfish with your jambalaya.”

The Parish Gastropub
Ranked #49 of 2,162 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: USD 5 - USD 29
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Our family enjoy eating at the Parish and we met them for lunch recently. The place is open with friendly helpful staff. We enjoyed our lunch and look forward to going again. I enjoyed my jambalaya with extra crayfish. My wife and bother in law enjoyed the barbecue beef sandwich with salad they really enjoyed. I recommend that you give this eatery try.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Kind of a funky bar restaurant with great food and great service. Some dishes can be a bit spicy but your wait staff can help you select just the perfect meal even if you don't do spicy. The Drunken Angel dish was excellent. Good selection of craft beers and New Orleans type cocktails.

1  Thank jmaccine
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Don't waste time if your in the mood for fish, kind of a cute atmosphere, but all fried food and carbs.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We usually go to the Parish for lunch, but wanted to take some friends there for an evening meal. The Drunken Angel pasta and Baked Oyster Bleu were outstanding. Our friends had the Gumbo and the Fish and Chips. They enjoyed their dishes, except that the fries were fairly cool at the bottom of the fish. I had the Dutch Well Water drink, it was refreshing as advertised. The staff was attentive and fun. I have to say though, as wonderful as the meal was, we still enjoy coming during the lunchtime because you can get those delicate, flavorful and gorgeous fried oysters....too die for! Thanks again Parish for sophisticated dining in the dusty ol' Pueblo!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

This hidden gem is a delightful change of pace. The Chef is authentic and the food flavorful. Better than most of what I have tasted in New Orleans. Happy hour from 4-6 has a cup of Gumbo for $5.00 if you just want a small bite. Otherwise enjoy your indulgence.