La Bella A Consignment Boutique
Open today: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Review Highlights
OK

The store is spacious and clean. Nice selection of items. I have purchased a couple of things... read more

Reviewed 24 October 2013

from USD 54.35
from USD 29.99
from USD 27.18
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2015

Things change. La Bella is no longer has consistent quality in their service to the shopper or consigner. There is a constant turn over of staff and consignment items take months to show up on the floor, some are misplaced or gone for good.

13  Thank Adventure_Waits
Reviewed 6 February 2015

Outstanding selection and quality of resale items. Everything from Prada shoes, Brahmin and D&B handbags, St. John, Eileen Fisher, and huge (four racks!) selection of Chico's clothing. La Bella also had a large selection of jewelry; my friend couldn't resist a beautiful sterling silver bracelet.
The store is spacious, nicely organized, and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
If you like to shop, and finding fun new designer items at really good prices, you should stop at La Bella. I am definitely regretting my recent purchase (at full price) of new Not Your Daughter's Jeans, because they had a pair in my size for only $30 something bucks. I'll be going back!!!

Reviewed 3 September 2014

Worst consignment store on Earth!!! Don't waste your time here!! It's dirty, the employees were rude and don't seem like they were even trained properly. Everyone working there seemed brand new so I asked to talk to the owner and she was worse! Rude, arrogant and definitely doesn't know how to run a shop. The place is over stuffed with ugly, dirty clothes. I couldn't even look through the racks they were so jam packed with crappy clothes. I thought this was supposed to be a high end consignment shop? Goodwill has nicer stuff! I can't believe this awful "store" is even still in business! I seriously felt dirty and itchy after being in this store for just 5 minutes. I went here in July when I was visiting my family in Tucson. I thought it'd be a fun place to find unique stuff but I was soooo wrong. Twice as nice, Plato's closet and buffalo exchange are a million times better. I wish I could get the 20 minutes of my life back that I wasted being in this place.

12  Thank Shopaholic5362
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Came in here while on a visit from Phoenix was very impressed! Nice big clean store with plenty of great merchandise by far the best place for consignment Tucson that I have visited .
Staff was friendly and professional , am bringing friends back from Scottsdale once both stores are open Aug. 2014, make a day of it.

2  Thank Sue T
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great resale store all the way around. Tons of stuff, super clean, nice salespeople. I don't sell everything I bring in but do sell enough that I like the money I make a lot
Very professional place. Glad they are there! We are snow birds and I look forward to coming back and go here first thing!

1  Thank Ricki M