La Bella A Consignment Boutique

Reviewed 24 October 2013
Desertbluff
Arizona
Sad End To A Great Idea

Things change. La Bella is no longer has consistent quality in their service to the shopper or... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2015
Adventure_Waits
Tucson, AZ

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Tucson
from USD 54.30
from USD 41.00
from USD 27.15
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The store is spacious and clean. Nice selection of items. I have purchased a couple of things that I do like. However, it is not a pleasant experience to take things there for consignment..............the woman who takes in items has a rather officious manner.

5  Thank Desertbluff
Reviewed 12 December 2012

La Bella is a real gem located in Oro Valley, AZ. The selection of clothing and accessories is wonderful and the prices are easy on your wallet. The staff are helpful, knowledgeable and not intrusive. I treat myself to a visit on a regular basis. Every item of clothing I have bought there has received compliments. So, I believe that old song "The Second Time Around".

2  Thank WPCTucson