“Great Place to stay”

Ranked #14 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Didcot, United Kingdom
“Great Place to stay”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Came here in Sept 2010 whilst visiting the Pima aicraft museum and the aircraft graveyard. We rocked up at reception and asked to see a room and the price.
Was then told by the very helpful receptionist that as we were obviously tourists that we would probably not know the following; the price is normally XX$'s but if you go to Denny's and get a coupon book it would be a whole lot cheaper so that is what we did, for that we were very grateful as this was halfway through our roadtrip and we saved quite a bit of money after that in all kinds of hotels.

Any way could not fault the room, bed or any of the facilities at this place, in all we were very impressed and would happily return

Well Done guys

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Andy M
lpavlik, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 29 March 2012

On behalf of our entire staff here at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Turkish first
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 17 January 2012

We stayed here for a volleyball tournament. It was very clean, quiet and worked well for us. Not really close to the convention center but super close to the airport, but never heard a plane.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank travelisfun2011

Reviewed 15 January 2012

Hotel is near airport. No restaurants within walking distance. Hotel furnishings seem a bit dated, could use some updating, but everything was clean and well kept. Breakfast was very nice, with fresh fruit, eggs, potatoes, sausage, waffles, etc. Staff was pleasant.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Cryoking

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Great Hotel! Wonderfully Managed! Friendly & Competent Staff! Nice “Warm” Ambience!

I read positive reviews on Trip Advisor about this Hotel and the reviews were all accurate. I am certainly glad I stayed at this location. I will definitely stay here again for my next trip. The Hotel is well managed with friendly and competent staff in a “downhome” atmosphere.

The Assistant Manager Victoria checked me and made me feel quite welcome. I spent 10 days in metro Phoenix and was tired from all my driving and the intensity of my trip. The Assistant Manager made me feel welcome and helped me get oriented to Tucson and where to go for the purpose for my trip. Whatever minor issues I requested were resolved ASAP! Darlene was also great and is constantly working to help customers.

The Hotel is decorated with a relaxing and warm atmosphere. Breakfast is plentiful and tasty. Coffee tastes better than Starbucks and is there 24/7. Fresh fruit is always available. Free cookies at front desk are baked on premises and always available. I like the fireplace and small library that is maintained for guests.

Respectable people stayed at this Hotel from families, couples, business people, etc. The facility is clean and quite.

Airport location was quite convenient. Since Tucson does not have any cross-town freeways, at times it is easier to drive south of downtown on freeway and take less trafficked roads east of city to go to NE quadrant of Tucson. I had to go to Airport 4 times during my longer stay to deal with rental car issues and the Hotel is right down the road. Downtown is about 6 to 7 minutes away.

Great Hotel. I am sure that you will love it that way I did. Well I have said enough. Just stay at the Airport Country Inn and Suites and you will love it.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Hawk17
CountryInnAirport, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 7 March 2012

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 23 December 2011

Once again I stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in Tucson, AZ near the ariport. As always my stay there was wonderful. The staff was as pleasant as always. The breakfast was vary good, They had something different each day on the buffet. I will continue to stay at this hotel whenever I'm in the area. And I highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple