All reviews pots pans fridge and microwave early check close to the airport motel laundry appliances freeway ac amenities clerk
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Arrived in late afternoon when the temp in Tucson was 112. Room nice and cool. Friendly check-in staff. Spotless clean. Updated everything. Quiet air conditioner. Minor dings: coffee maker wrong for coffee packs they provide, so useless weak coffee. No shampoo was provided (likely ovetsight in my vase as housekeeping was rushed to finish for my early check-in). I highly recommend this motel. Slept like a log.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

This is our first time staying here and we will be back. The room is clean and the staff friendly. When we checked in and it was 119 degrees outside. Living in the desert is always a challenge for AC units, our room was warm, as expected. It always take a little bit to cool down with Temps this high. After and hour it just wasn't cooling off. We called the front desk and they came immediately to inspect. We were moved to a new room with no problem. We don't normally bring our dog for these trips (drag racing) because of the difficulty finding a nice place that allows pets. Next trip the dog gets to come with us!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

For 14 days i stay in studio 6, i can say it's realy cheap price with the kitchen, amenities, and the room i've stayed! Every year I came here, studio 6 will be my choice. There's a pool, a laundry, huge car park, and helpfull staff. We will come here soon

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Second time I've used Studio 6's
Last time I found it a good alternative to a standard motel at the same price. You need to get used to the extended stay which makes them different but having in-room facilities is useful.

Checkin
After a brief wait i was quickly checked in and give 202

Room
Good first impression, room was spacious, half laminated. 2 queen bed, kitchen table with chairs, kitchen with electric Hob, cutlery and crockery, large tv, iron/ board. Micro and fridge freezer. Plenty of wall sockets, although bathroom light didn't work. All clean and maintained.

Bathroom
Bath shower with small soap provided. Plenty of hot water and towels. Bathroom cabinet.

Bed comfortable and wasn't disturbed. Wifi is an extra, shame they don't offer a daily rate. There was a swimming pool in operation but didn't use.

Pros: price, kitchenette facilities
Cons wifi not included,

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 January 2016

Needed to stay in the Tucson area for about two weeks and didn't want to pay an arm and a leg at a hotel. Found a good deal on-line at this motel for under $40 a night. Not sure where the free coffee was, unless you consider the lone tea bag sized sample pack left in the room. Tasted like boiled socks! Yuck. Better off not giving coffee packs away to your customers.

Pros: Price, room has a microwave, small stove top with two burners, fridge and a kitchen sink. Close to down town and I-10. Pretty cool guy working the front desk. Convenient coin op laundry on site.

Cons: When I checked in I learned the Maid cleans the room only once a week. I had to pick a day half way. She came once but did a great job. We ran out of TP and needed fresh towels almost every other day. Didn't seem to bother the manager though. The area is near a busy road and one night there was a nasty accident on it bringing out a lot of gaukers and shady people. Wifi is not free and from what I heard from other travelers it's slow. Only saw one cockroach. Maybe if the maid emptied the garbage more often it would keep these buggers looking for food elsewhere. Could also be the 1/2 inch gap under the door. Could here people talking outside and next door the entire time. Walls are thin. Check out is noon but nobody was in the office all morning. In fact, they close the office like at 8 or 9 at night and have a key safe with password access for late comers. Lastly, the bed was like the old one we had at home-the one we donated to the Salvation Army about 10 years ago-I wonder if they got it from there, naaaaa, couldn't have? Maybe.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple