“From start to finish wonderful wonderful wonderful.....”
Review of It's Greek to Me

It's Greek to Me
Ranked #7 of 2,208 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: USD 9 - USD 29
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Small family owned, old world vibe. Made from scratch. Homemade Greek yogurt. Weekly email. Fresh fish specials. Fresh from scratch pastries. Come see the family!!
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We sat down right away no wait. Sunday evening not to busy. When ordering remember there will be some coming home with you. I order the meat sampler and it was fantastic. It comes with your choose of salad or soup. I got a greek salad and it was a good start to a great meal. You get a sampling of pork, chicken, and lamb. Tasty oh so tasty. Along with the meat you get to choose from 2 sides out of six. I went the route of greek potatoes and green beans. Both items were very well seasoned and prepared properly. Since this was a greek restaurant I made it point to save room for baklava. Just like it suppose to be out of this world
Coffee is a big point with me no matter what meal i am having breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The coffee was very enjoyable. So like the pervious rating 5 spots if there were 10 it would have gotten 10. The only downfall and this is just a slight knock service was a little slow. I will be returning time after time.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

A small local Greek restaurant that is always popular with the local. Besides their normal menu we enjoy weekends when they serve a fresh seafood special. Always good...

1  Thank Fly_Bob
Reviewed 29 May 2017

We enjoyed our dinner - it was our first visit and will return. This restaurant is in a small strip mall and were surprised at the décor when we opened the door. Very nice!!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This modest restaurant serves authentic greek food as well as some foods from other parts of the Middle East. The falafels are unusually spherical and quite tasty. this is a good place for a quick meal or takeout

2  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Four of us went there for dinner. When we want Greek, this is the place to go. Service by Madison was excellent. She's a helpful and charming young lady. The food is always wonderful. One of our group wanted salmon and it was a generous size and she really liked it. My wife and I ordered a small Greek salad with chicken. The large is just too much for us to eat. They were excellent.

The service has always been good and our meals have always been excellent. I highly recommend It's Greek to Me.

Been to It's Greek to Me? Share your experiences!