“Really better than average”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches on Grant
Ranked #1,418 of 2,134 Restaurants in Tucson
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We needed a quick and convenient place for an afternoon sandwich and decided to try one of the Baggins' chain. This location, on Grant near Swan, is nothing special but it's comfortable enough. The fellow at the counter was helpful and knew about the various options. I decided on pastrami with greens on multigrain bread. My husband had egg salad on multigrain. The sandwiches were not huge but were quite adequate. My pastrami was above average (given that this isn't NYC), and the bread was ok. Everything was fresh and tasty. My husband was disappointed in the egg salad, which was very bland. Overall, we would still prefer Beyond Bread because the bread is terrific. However, Baggin's has better variety of kinds of sandwiches and better pastrami.

Been to Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches on Grant? Share your experiences!