“Loved this gem”
Review of Betsy Ross Lodging

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lubec
Betsy Ross Lodging
Ranked #6 of 8 Lubec B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 October 2011

We drove and drove and ended up in Lubec. What a charming town. It was everything I had imagined it would be and when we arrived, the owner's husband met us with a cold beer and a glass of wine for myself. I have to say I would stay there again. It was not fancy but it was very cozy and I enjoyed chatting with the owners (who also run the Atlantic Cafe). It was a delightful place to visit.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Walter C

Reviewed 13 September 2011

The Betsy Ross is small (four rooms), but everything is superb! (see photos). It is located in Lubec, ME which is the most eastern point in the USA. The town is like stepping back in time (no cellphones!!!) Great food and drink (don't miss Annabelle's). After being at Annabelle's for around 30 minutes, I felt that I had lived there all my life! "Maine--the way life should be" certainly applies to Lubec. It was so great that a friend and I went back the next week and he fell in love with the Betsy Ross and Lubec, too!

Room Tip: You can go to their website and view the rooms, each has different sleeping configurations.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank MaineGuyBangorArea
Reviewed 23 September 2010

There are not a lot of places to stay in Lubec. The Betsy Ross Inn was recently renovated, nicely decorated/designed and very clean. There is a refrigerator located in the lobby. It is stocked with beer, wine, soft drinks for your consumption, no charge, at the pour-your-own happy hour. The owners were very nice and very helpful.

When we arrived in Lubec we tried to phone the Betsy Ross. Because Lubec is located so close to Canada and the closest cell tower is located in Canada, our Verizon service warned us about getting “international charges”. Be careful. If your phone service doesn’t warn you, you may get nicked.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
6  Thank LoveTravellingTLT
Reviewed 6 July 2010

this place has 2 rooms very recently done however it smelled like cigarettes really bad!! We had to open the windows and kept them open all night! Tiny Tiny town with really nothing to do except visit the lighthouse which is the most eastern point in the United States. We arrived before the tourist season (memorial weekend) and it is just dead! These people were very nice and provided us our accommodiations prior to the opening time but this was the most expensive night with no breakfast and only one place open for dinner.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CRtravelerDenver_CO
Reviewed 10 June 2009

The inn was charming - great view, comfortable, affordable, quiet! They accepted my pets, because they are small (and we are responsible pet owners), which I REALLY APPRECIATED! It is VERY HARD to find pet friendly accommodations in the Lubec area. I am forever grateful to the owners who were friendly and welcoming. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank katenick1999
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lubec
33.0 km away
40.2 km away
Machias River Inn
Machias River Inn
#2 of 3 in Machias

Been to Betsy Ross Lodging? Share your experiences!