The fact that this Inn was a former sardine factory was intriguing enough to get us to book for three nights, but we were also a bit concerned about what we were getting ourselves into. When Judy walked us into our room we felt right at home. We literally were over the water with the best view we have ever had by far – the window is west facing so the sunsets over the water were georgous. We used the many decks, indoor common areas, common kitchen and their most unique restaurant with the freshest seafood anywhere - the fish is purchased directly from the fishermen’s catch as they come off the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an oceanfront lifestyle and lodging in an elegantly renovated 100 year old sardine factory in Lubec, Maine. The Inn at the Wharf offers stunning ocean views and its own wharf. Each suite includes a bedroom, bath and a large sitting area, and opens to a large gathering room, kitchen and deck. Each oceanfront apartment includes two bedrooms, two baths, den, kitchen, dining and living areas, each with its own deck and complete laundry facilities. Free indoor secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at the Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At The Wharf Hotel Lubec
- The Inn At The Wharf Lubec, Maine